Politics Of Avoidance

Then you are an enabler of Bush/ Cheney. I think what is most disgusting is the fact that the same party you support, is the same party who wasted countless tax dollars in the witch hunt to get Clinton, when we should have been directing our resources of law enforcement to do their job and investigate terrorists like Bin Laden and others. Instead they were looking at stains on blue dresses! Bush has a sheet a mile long of impeachable crimes. Dennis Kucinich laid that out very well in his articles of impeachment.:eusa_whistle:

If Bill coulda kept his dick in his pants while in the oval office working for us we all woulda been a bit better off.
ok--8 years and you still haven't gotten over it ? go for it--Impeach away.

If Bill coulda kept his dick in his pants while in the oval office working for us we all woulda been a bit better off.
ok--8 years and you still haven't gotten over it ? go for it--Impeach away.

You must mistake me for a Democrat. I would rather see a Democrat take office, long before a big government Republican. And don't give me that Republicans are the party of small government bullshit. Because they are not. Bobby Kennedy led the party of small government, when he was alive. Barry Goldwater drove the Republican party into the decline that they are in. If only Dwight D. Eisenhower were still alive to save you. And even he was against De-segregation of schools. It took a creep from Texas, named LBJ to end that. Clinton didn't break the law or commit an impeachable crime. He had an extra marital affair with an intern, and was caught in a compromising position, the same was Bob Barr, and Henry Hyde were. Then you have the "Manchurian Candidate", John McCain, with his off the cuff comment to his wife, after he came home and found her shorter and a little overweight. McCain is a real class act. And for a guy like that to preach family values, is just hypocritical. Oh and let's not forget Newt Gingrich, the classy guy who served divorce papers on his wife, as she lie recovering from cancer surgery, on the hospital bed. A really nice guy. So why would you preach about the high road of your candidate or party when they are the most morally bankrupt party in modern day politics.:eusa_whistle:

You must mistake me for a Democrat. I would rather see a Democrat take office, long before a big government Republican. And don't give me that Republicans are the party of small government bullshit. Because they are not. Bobby Kennedy led the party of small government, when he was alive. Barry Goldwater drove the Republican party into the decline that they are in. If only Dwight D. Eisenhower were still alive to save you. And even he was against De-segregation of schools. It took a creep from Texas, named LBJ to end that. Clinton didn't break the law or commit an impeachable crime. He had an extra marital affair with an intern, and was caught in a compromising position, the same was Bob Barr, and Henry Hyde were. Then you have the "Manchurian Candidate", John McCain, with his off the cuff comment to his wife, after he came home and found her shorter and a little overweight. McCain is a real class act. And for a guy like that to preach family values, is just hypocritical. Oh and let's not forget Newt Gingrich, the classy guy who served divorce papers on his wife, as she lie recovering from cancer surgery, on the hospital bed. A really nice guy. So why would you preach about the high road of your candidate or party when they are the most morally bankrupt party in modern day politics.:eusa_whistle:
so, you want smaller government, yet you would rather have democrats than republicans?
grated, the GOP dropped the ball after 1998 but damn, the dems are much worse

Forum List

Back