Politics is my game...

Albert84

Rookie
Dec 22, 2010
My name is Alberto I am highly political individual, with mainly Progressive Liberal views. Hence my views are not for everyone. However I do respect your view and position as long as you can defend it.

Welcome Alberto!

Dive right in to the discussions, it will be nice to hear your views!

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

My name is Alberto I am highly political individual, with mainly Progressive Liberal views. Hence my views are not for everyone. However I do respect your view and position as long as you can defend it.

Well that is precisely the problem with "Progressive Liberals", they think they have the right to substitute the Laws of Nature with their outlandish rules just as soon as they spot something defenseless. Where I lived most of my life You would not be able to survive a week. We did abolish the death penalty but could not convince mother nature to do the same.
So maybe You can talk her out of it and are able to convince her to be a little more tolerant with stupidity.

Really ? What is your favorite progressive liberal idea you would like to see enacted ?

Forum List

Back