Politics infecting education. Prog teacher laments Conservative student over police violence

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This political bullshit should not be happening in our schools. Discussion is fine, but this is berating the student. This is not acceptable, regardless of your politics.

Last edited:
This political bullshit should not be happening in our schools. Discussion is fine, but this is berating the student. This is not acceptable, regardless of your politics.

Anyone voluntarily sending their child to public school is engaging in child abuse.

Yeah, listening to a history teacher advocating war with China in the 60s at a Catholic school was so much better.

That is the nice thing about just reading books. You don't have to deal with the egos and biases of so many dumb teachers. The problem is selecting the books.

Do we have a source for this video, because the "teacher" sounds like a student and did not call him out on his profanities? The person he was talking with is:
a) Black
b) a racist
c) dumber than a post.

I am just curious.

Anyone voluntarily sending their child to public school is engaging in child abuse.

The same stupid argument could be made about home schooling.

Oh? How so?

Be specific.

My God man, learn to read!

I said it was a stupid argument, just like the comment about public schools.

Oh? How so?

Be specific.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Oh? How so?

Be specific.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Please go find a child to explain this to you!

They are BOTH stupid arguments!

Forum List

Back