Politico: Trump's claim that GOP protects Pre-existing conditions "inaccurate"

If they have preexisting conditions, tell the idiots not to buy the skinny plans. It ain't fucking rocket science.

It doesn't work that way. It's not rocket science, it's called economics.

Sure it does, don't expect a Cadillac plan for a VW price. I'm sure you being a commie and all, want to screw every one to subsidize the sickies.

This isn't a discussion. I didn't ask for your opinion.

It simply doesn't work that way. The science is called economics.

If you don't understand that, then go find some people that do and ask them. Maybe they can explain it to you.

I'm not sure, you being a moron and all.

Well comrade, if you didn't want a discussion, you shouldn't have replied to MY POST. And screw your economics, there is no reason for a young healthy adult to have to buy more than a catastrophic policy, they shouldn't have to subsidize us old farts.

Buy a high deductible policy. Avail;able now, everywhere.

No need. LMAO

Well comrade, if you didn't want a discussion, you shouldn't have replied to MY POST. And screw your economics, there is no reason for a young healthy adult to have to buy more than a catastrophic policy, they shouldn't have to subsidize us old farts.

You really have tomake up your minds.

Here you are crying about catastrophic policies not being available after you had a freaking fit about plans with high deductibles.

Are you just stupid?

How about you quote the post where I mentioned deductibles in this thread. No hurry, I'll wait for your apology.

Who was talking about this thread.

We all know you feeble mined Trumpettes were running in circles & screaming how the deductibles on the exchanges were sooooooo high being to fucking stupid to know that plans with low deductibles were also available.

Now here you are, whining about catastrophic coverage,

Buy one of those high deductlble plans you bitched about you stupid shit.

No dipstick, your ilk is whining about skinny plans which is basically catastrophic coverage. I have friends who've had problems with the deductibles in moabamacare, I never will, because I'll never buy that shit.

Skinny plans are short term.

You realize that the plans sold in the exchanges are by the same companies that sell outside of the exchanges. The ACA has nothing to do with te adminiastration of plans. But, you have always been a dumbass, why would I expect anyhing else from your posts but stupidity?

Define "short term". Also you're just lying when you say the ACA has nothing to do with the administration of plans. The dictates in the ACA have everything to do with how plans are administered, form how much of the premium is spent on administration, to what procedures and services are subject to co-pays and a lot more. So get back to me when you know what you're talking about.

If they have preexisting conditions, tell the idiots not to buy the skinny plans. It ain't fucking rocket science.

Sure it does, don't expect a Cadillac plan for a VW price. I'm sure you being a commie and all, want to screw every one to subsidize the sickies.

If you don't understand that, then go find some people that do and ask them. Maybe they can explain it to you.

And then we are going to pay for your broken leg and rehab. You free loader.

No you won't. I have health care. Notice I didn't say insurance. Most people think you automatically get health care with insurance, that's not necessarily true, is it.

And then we are going to pay for your broken leg and rehab. You free loader.

Don't do that, dumbass.

Seriously. I don't get this argument. If freeloaders are your complaint, then let's get rid of the laws that require you to accommodate them. That'd be a lot less contentious, and a lot more affordable, than nationalizing health care (which still has you paying for other people's health care - so it's not at all clear to me what you're trying to accomplish).

You really have tomake up your minds.

Here you are crying about catastrophic policies not being available after you had a freaking fit about plans with high deductibles.

Are you just stupid?

How about you quote the post where I mentioned deductibles in this thread. No hurry, I'll wait for your apology.

Who was talking about this thread.

We all know you feeble mined Trumpettes were running in circles & screaming how the deductibles on the exchanges were sooooooo high being to fucking stupid to know that plans with low deductibles were also available.

Now here you are, whining about catastrophic coverage,

Buy one of those high deductlble plans you bitched about you stupid shit.

No dipstick, your ilk is whining about skinny plans which is basically catastrophic coverage. I have friends who've had problems with the deductibles in moabamacare, I never will, because I'll never buy that shit.

Skinny plans are short term.

You realize that the plans sold in the exchanges are by the same companies that sell outside of the exchanges. The ACA has nothing to do with te adminiastration of plans. But, you have always been a dumbass, why would I expect anyhing else from your posts but stupidity?

Define "short term". Also you're just lying when you say the ACA has nothing to do with the administration of plans. The dictates in the ACA have everything to do with how plans are administered, form how much of the premium is spent on administration, to what procedures and services are subject to co-pays and a lot more. So get back to me when you know what you're talking about.

Funny chit. It set up certain mandatory coverages. That is not administering the plan, it is defining the plan

You obviously don't know shit.

No need. LMAO

Then STFU & quit your whining.

No need. LMAO

Then STFU & quit your whining.

You and your ilk are the ones whining, I and my family are set for the rest of our lives, I have no reason to whine, so stop the projection already, you're looking a bit childish. LMAO

Forum List

Back