POLITICO: Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

TRUMPs got HIS Troops on the Border frying and cooking thousands of pounds of Turkeys and it's only going to cost about 72 million dollars , give or take a few million . So the cooks found the Border cooking tents and the Soldier / cook / chef looks like he is ready to start cooking Turkey .

If not for how the Democrats conducted themselves with the last group of invaders and cried about family separation, these people would not be coming here and no troops would be needed. But they start a problem, it gets the attention of people south of our border thinking the Democrats will protest and help them out, and then blame Trump because he sent troops to stop these people.

War is hell, but so is not being prepared.

I can't decide if you're just trolling us, or if you really have lost touch with reality.

"...they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people."

This sounds like every weekend in the town I grew up in. Is this seriously your idea of an "invasion"? What are you going to do if shit gets real?

Guns, fireworks and solid objects being thrown is not real?

It's not a real invasion. It's not really much of a threat at all. Just more tabloid PR from our huckster President.

Actually I read where when they have enough people, they plan on storming the border. There are only three thousand now, but are waiting for more to come. And if they do storm the border, what would you want us to do about it?

Nuke them from space!

The only space you should be concerned about is that large gap between your ears!

I can't decide if you're just trolling us, or if you really have lost touch with reality.

"...they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people."

This sounds like every weekend in the town I grew up in. Is this seriously your idea of an "invasion"? What are you going to do if shit gets real?

It's not a real invasion. It's not really much of a threat at all. Just more tabloid PR from our huckster President.

Actually I read where when they have enough people, they plan on storming the border. There are only three thousand now, but are waiting for more to come. And if they do storm the border, what would you want us to do about it?

Nuke them from space!

The only space you should be concerned about is that large gap between your ears!

No, you guys have convinced me. The caravan invasion is the greatest threat to America since trannies in toilets. We must defeat them at all costs.

Nuke them from space!

No, you guys have convinced me. The caravan invasion is the greatest threat to America since trannies in toilets. We must defeat them at all costs.

Well at least cross dressers don't cost us billions of dollars, keep American wages lower, change the language in this country or are members of violent gangs.

Nuke them from space!

Well at least cross dressers don't cost us billions of dollars, keep American wages lower, change the language in this country or are members of violent gangs.

Wait. Are you saying the caravans are even more dangerous than trannies!?!?

Fake News coming from the White House.

Our military can NOT use force unless authorized by Congress

Why don’t you dimshit worshiping peanut brains quit posting about things you don’t know anything whatsoever about. Declaring War takes an act of congress. police actions, riot control, quelling an insurrection, Terrorist acts, Invasions, and Martial law do not require immediate action and can be given tacit permission without a full vote with majority consent.

Forum List

Back