POLITICO: Romney doing well with the middle-class.

Bigfoot

NRA
Jul 20, 2011
Romney continues to win Republicans (Romney by a net +87 percent) by the same margin Obama is winning with Democrats (Obama by a net +88 percent), and is still winning with independents (+2 percent). Romney has majority support with voters over the age of 45 (+7 percent), with men (+6 percent), with white women (+9 percent), and with married voters (+14 percent). In addition, Romney has solidified his base. Support among conservative voters exceeds 70 percent (73 percent), his support among very conservative voters exceeds 80 percent (83 percent), and his support among Republicans exceeds 90 percent (91 percent). Romney is also receiving a higher level of support among Hispanics (40 percent), which is driven by higher support from Hispanic men.

Read more: Republican poll analysis: Romney winning with middle-class families - Ed Goeas and Brian Nienaber - POLITICO.com

All is not doom and gloom for Romney unless of course you are part of the MSMedia or a democrat.

Im not surprised at all.

Dont agree with calling them middle class though since there are no classes

romney_gangham.jpg

So, he has the support of the middle class? You mean all 3 of us who are left after companies like Bain and the GOP shipped all our middle class jobs to China?:eusa_whistle:

Well, the only chance that Romney has at all is to do absolutely brilliantly in the debates. Not much chance at all.

lol, a former governor or a puppet President?

I'll take the former Govonor for a 100 Alex

You can try to sell it with a lot of loopy nonsense and magical thinking, which is what Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain were trying to do in the primaries -- but those guys just looked ridiculous, and it was absurdly easy to debunk any optimistic-aounding promises they made. You could predict hellfire and damnation a la Rick Santorum -- but the general public sure as hell wasn't going to respond well to being called a bunch of decadent libertines.

Or you could do what Romney's doing, which, yes, is exactly what's done by corporate takeover guys, and by pretty much any new boss who plans to "clean house" and "shake things up": say nothing about the changes you're cold-bloodedly intending to introduce; make vague, reassuring noises; then get the job and drop the bombs.

CHOOSING NOT TO SELL WHAT NOBODY WANTS TO BUY

Yeah, yeah, yeah elections, how soon after we vote for Romney do we become rich? Seems like every election Republicans promise us a utopian rose garden and all we get is a Bush, and then we have to vote for a Democrat to keep us from going under. I'm beginning to think the Republicans are only interested in making money for their own rich. Well let's try it one more time, and this time if we get another Republican recession/depression I may not vote Republican again. Sure gets tiresome.

Yeah, yeah, yeah elections, how soon after we vote for Romney do we become rich? Seems like every election Republicans promise us a utopian rose garden and all we get is a Bush, and then we have to vote for a Democrat to keep us from going under. I'm beginning to think the Republicans are only interested in making money for their own rich. Well let's try it one more time, and this time if we get another Republican recession/depression I may not vote Republican again. Sure gets tiresome.

well hey, This Democrat administration is doing a bang up job of saving us from GOING UNDER

No budget
5 trillion in added dept
credit rating downgraded
FOUR years of over 8% unemployment
but make sure you don't vote Republican again

Forum List

Back