Politico on Mike Pence and Nikki Halley

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“While the two could hardly be more different — Pence is a 60-year-old social conservative, she is a 47-year-old daughter of Indian immigrants — those close to them say they have long had a warm relationship.”

Yep, there you have the education level of the Left.

Pre-K.

It's always fun when the so-called progressives tacitly admit that in their eyes, absolutely everyone is pigeonholed according to immutable characteristics.

Haley-Pence rivalry heats up as GOP weighs post-Trump future

Pence has completely vanished from American life. Can't imagine that he'll run. And Nikki Haley's a woman so not really relevant to the GOP nomination.

They are both disgusting warmongers. That have that in common.

“While the two could hardly be more different — Pence is a 60-year-old social conservative, she is a 47-year-old daughter of Indian immigrants — those close to them say they have long had a warm relationship.”

Pre-K.

It's always fun when the so-called progressives tacitly admit that in their eyes, absolutely everyone is pigeonholed according to immutable characteristics.

What kinda relationship could they possibly have? He won't even talk to her without witnesses present.

Pre-K.

What kinda relationship could they possibly have? He won't even talk to her without witnesses present.
Why does your agenda require you to give such stupid lies all of the time?

I don't feel this at all in the force. Both of their futures depend on trumps success.

I don't want Nikki Haley any closer to Trump than she has been already.

I fear things for Trump are going to go sideways in extreme fashion and anyone close to him will be tainted, jeopardizing anything they may want to do in the future... and I have high hopes for Haley's future...

Pre-K.

What lie is that?

Pre-K.

What lie is that?
You just posted bull crap. I’d say your playing stupid, but ....

Forum List

Back