Politico Fascinating Interactive Chart: Here's where the Dem candidates stand on the biggest issues

Notice how all of them are in favor of partial birth abortion?
And what the hell is Seal doing there? I didn't know he was running for President.

• Banned
Notice how all of them are in favor of partial birth abortion?
And what the hell is Seal doing there? I didn't know he was running for President.
D1qM9ZQW0AA13pU.png

Here's where the Democratic candidates stand on the biggest 2020 issues

I just looked at this fascinating interactive chart of where the Democratic presidential candidates stand on various issues and the one I like the most is Andrew Yang.

Our Policies - Andrew Yang for President

What it shows is, there are a couple of moderate people that would be real dangerous for Trump. Biden for one and Hickenlooper for another. In order for them to present Hickenlooper, the Dems would have to do some pretty fast and hard building. But the Hick (Sorry, Strump, he already has a nick) doesn't come with any previous bad baggage. And he's got successes as a business person, Mayor and Governor. And it it is required to be rich, The Hick is bloody rich and he didn't do it by filing bankruptzy. He paid his contractors. Maybe we need someone that is just a nice person that is qualified for a change. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back