Politico: Atheists Win in a Landslide

"The group says that the majority of nonbelievers voted for Obama by 70 percent to 26 percent and that “Obama won more than half of those who seldom or never attend religious services, and a full 70 percent of the religiously unaffiliated, according to CNN’s exit polls.”

Yet another growing demographic in favor of the democrats.

Yep.. The modern Democrat Party.. the party of Godless heathens, sexual deviants, Communists and other assorted filth.

:clap2:

Gomorrah got nothing on the USA!

"The group says that the majority of nonbelievers voted for Obama by 70 percent to 26 percent and that “Obama won more than half of those who seldom or never attend religious services, and a full 70 percent of the religiously unaffiliated, according to CNN’s exit polls.”

Read more: Believe it: Atheists win in a landslide - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

So would you say that a big reason that Obama won is because most non-Christian and Atheists don't like how the Republican party seems to be aligned primarily with the so-called "Christian Right"?

No I would say they are communist welfare freeloaders.

Godless humans eat their neighbors and steal their shit.

See: History of civilization.

Hope that helps.

Huh, I've never tried cannibalism or theft, so I wouldn't know.
That said, I can play that game.

Christians condemn anyone who isn't just like them. They think that they are morally superior and think that any end justifies the means as long as they work for an invisible deity that doesn't exist.

See: History of all Major Civilizations.

Isn't this exactly what you just did?

:eusa_drool:

I was just trying to make a point that I can spew inaccuracies like anyone else. Although I do know people just like the part you bolded, a lot of Christians are kind people.

Also, I apologize if I come across as judgmental. That's not who I am.

Yet another growing demographic in favor of the democrats.

Yep.. The modern Democrat Party.. the party of Godless heathens, sexual deviants, Communists and other assorted filth.

:clap2:

And as long as people like you keep talking like that, you will keep losing. Soooooo, keep it up! :eusa_clap:

I have no problem with Atheists other than their inescapable conclusion that humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe.

Wrongo! we just believe that there is not any one ultimate being that created the universe and pays individual attention to each human with faith.

I surely hope that humans are not the most intelligent beings in the universe.

Forum List

Back