Politicizing Terrtotidm

Terrtotidm?

pterodactyl.JPG

Cowards.

Its easier to pretend to be all taken with a typo than with the content of the link.

Typical of rw cowards.

Good link Dick but don't expect this bunch of pathetic cowards to even understand it. They're so afraid, I'd bet they don't even watch it.

It's certainly easier to focus on typos than this:

Republicans On 'Politicizing' Terrorism Terrorists: 2004 v 2012

Should I just restart the thread?

Ok you want to focus on your video fine nowhere in that video did it show a single Republican questioning if a Democratic challenger would have made the same decisions like Obama did with Romney over the Bin Laden raid that is the difference. If Obama had left out that part I would have no problem with his playing up the decision for the raid to quote Sean Connery from the Untouchables here endeth the lesson.

Wow such well though out retorts. I'm impressed.....not.

And let's have a count of all the folks who give a rat's ass about what does or doesn't impress you!

Just thought you "critical thinkers" oh thee would have more to offer than typographical error critiques......guess not. Not surprising.....but disheartening.

We love to point out the stupidity of those who think they're smarter than we are,, or more inebriated whichever the case may be.. do ewe need some ointment?

Forum List

Back