Politicians who sneer at 'patriotic' working class voters concerned about migration

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
British_Academy_in_London_where_she_sa-medium_trans++UpeezJVHxzez-Lzatf2HzmGdIpwrU8ZIQtL9Qw14-Ao.jpg

“Just listen to the way a lot of politicians and commentators talk about the public,” Mrs May will say. “They find their patriotism distasteful, their concerns about immigration parochial, their views about crime illiberal, their attachment to their job security inconvenient. They find the fact that more than seventeen million people voted to leave the European Union simply bewildering.”

Theresa May to attack politicians who sneer at 'patriotic' working class voters concerned about migration

The Trump team should draft in
Theresa May to prepare Donald for the next debate

images (4).jpg

Home secretary Amber Rudd's policy to force businesses to reveal how many foreign staff they employ has been branded as "xenophobic" and "the return of the Nasty Party".

Ms Rudd has hit back saying it is "disgraceful" that people cannot talk about immigration, adding: "Don't call me a racist."

"I don't think we should have a situation where we can't talk about immigration,"
Amber Rudd

The Government plans to force companies to take on more British workers, Ms Rudd said yesterday. She used her speech at the Conservative Party conference to warn that foreign workers should not be able to "take the jobs that British people should do".

Amber Rudd says 'don't call me a racist' as Labour accuses Tories of 'xenophobia' over stance on migrants

Theresa May has vowed that "a change is going to come" as she set out her plan for the Conservatives to occupy the centre ground of British politics and create "a country that works for everyone".

In her keynote address to the Tory Party conference in Birmingham, the Prime Minister spoke of her determination to make Britain into a "Great Meritocracy" based on the values of "fairness and opportunity". She said: "Come with me and seize the day."

Theresa May tells Britain: 'Come with me and let's seize the day'

If you hate Teresa Mays she must be doing a lot of good across the pond.

People like me who pays attention here in America love her to death .

I hope Donald is also paying attention to UK politics, he could take a leaf out of Theresa May's book.

I hope Donald is also paying attention to UK politics, he could take a leaf out of Theresa May's book.

Donald Gump is no where near the caliber ( either is hillary) as Mrs. Mays not by a long shot.

View attachment 92175

“Just listen to the way a lot of politicians and commentators talk about the public,” Mrs May will say. “They find their patriotism distasteful, their concerns about immigration parochial, their views about crime illiberal, their attachment to their job security inconvenient. They find the fact that more than seventeen million people voted to leave the European Union simply bewildering.”
Hmmm, representatives that look down and chortle at the people they're supposed to represent. Theresa May doing God's work.

Forum List

Back