Politicians don't need to do anything for the blacks

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They work for and represent the American people as a whole not a race or ethnicity. And if you wanna get real on the subject drive into any inner city ghetto & ask them what ANY politician has done for them to better their lives.

my god, no wonder we are so divided. everything has to do with according to race. obama and hillary hate cops, bernie too is stuck to al sharpton ass. WTF

how is saying blacks or hispanics should vote a certain way not racist, or baiting ??

the press is just as bad.

why do people of color have to vote for hillary over bernie, that's pretty fucked up.

al sharpton is the opposite of Dr. Martin Luther King. sharpton will deliver the tawana brawly vote/endorsement.

video-retro-report-brawley-videoLarge.jpg

asshole probably lost his ass in a poker game.

Politics is all about courting groups . Apparently that's ok if u target issues for gun owners , home owners , rural folk and any group u can think of .

But let's pick on blacks !? I wonder what your motive really is?

Politicians need to do one thing. Their duty under the constitution. The people can do the rest

• Banned
Politics is all about courting groups . Apparently that's ok if u target issues for gun owners , home owners , rural folk and any group u can think of .

Those groups do not segregate society based on the sins of the past. I guess you're just not wise enough to understand it.

Those groups do not segregate society based on the sins of the past. I guess you're just not wise enough to understand it.

Do u watch politics ? Everything is broken down to groups by race gender religion ect ...

And who is the "black establishment " anyway ?

Do u watch politics ? Everything is broken down to groups by race gender religion ect ...

And who is the "black establishment " anyway ?

It doesn't have to be. Let's start uniting people. We do that by speaking of principles and ideas. Those transcend race

Democrat Politics is about courting groups. How about courting the American Voter (Singular)? Too much for the Democrats to handle, they require voting blocks. Give US a politician courting the American voter.

Forum List

Back