Politicians are the only people who create problems and then campaign against them...

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them..

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

More : Politicians are the people who create problems and then campaign against them...

Indeed. Create problems that will require you to beg to be re-elected to fix your own mess...but end up screwing up worse...They do this to justify thier existence. It's all for power over others.

The fathers warned about an excitable and overreaching legislature.

How do you undo all that has been lost?

Indeed. Create problems that will require you to beg to be re-elected to fix your own mess...but end up screwing up worse...They do this to justify thier existence. It's all for power over others.

Stop the practice. Damage control, and move on. Will It cause government to grind to a halt or a creeping crawl until the problems are truly fixed?

One would hope so. Either what I suggest, or start over...:eusa_whistle:

We the people have the right to abolish abusive government.

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them..

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

More : Politicians are the people who create problems and then campaign against them...

And it pits Americans against Americans
Democrats against Republicans
Republicans against Democrats

Election after election
One side wins then the other....And we work as much as we can to get ahead and the government changes the rules along the way spending and taxing and WTF...
Where are we all today? Some of us are still working.A whole lot are not.
Despite this administration bragging about another consecutive month of positive job growth we are in some serious trouble here folks.

It's a friggin mess and those in government don't have a clue to fix it...
The Dems want to spend the problems away....
The Republicans want power back....

It's pretty depressing right now.... :(

And it pits Americans against Americans
Democrats against Republicans
Republicans against Democrats

Election after election
One side wins then the other....And we work as much as we can to get ahead and the government changes the rules along the way spending and taxing and WTF...
Where are we all today? Some of us are still working.A whole lot are not.
Despite this administration bragging about another consecutive month of positive job growth we are in some serious trouble here folks.

It's a friggin mess and those in government don't have a clue to fix it...
The Dems want to spend the problems away....
The Republicans want power back....

It's pretty depressing right now.... :(
And the result is where we find ourselves...Do we scrap the whole enchalada? Or give the District of Criminals the enema in 2012 that is long overdue?

Yes beg them to fix what they broke.

It would be nice if we had a President that was interested in getting everyone back to work instead of his
union buddies...He only seems interested in getting jobs for teachers,fireman and police.And what happens when another round of stimulus money runs out.We go back to those with deep pockets and take from them again...How many times are we going to try this bullshit.

We need a peoples VETO then we could stop it.

We need a peoples VETO then we could stop it.
Or draining the fucking swamp to send a message like in 2010?

It would be nice if we had a President that was interested in getting everyone back to work instead of his
union buddies...He only seems interested in getting jobs for teachers,fireman and police.And what happens when another round of stimulus money runs out.We go back to those with deep pockets and take from them again...How many times are we going to try this bullshit.
Without the private sector? The Police/Fire folks can depend on NO paycheck...for LACK of revenue...WHY do they support Obama?

Forum List

Back