Politician walks away from the party that left him- DEMOCRATS

Few of the people "walking away from the Democrats" are likely to say

Anybody but the Democrats

I was once a loyal and active Democratic activist that walked away from that party.

That doesn't make me a Republican.

In fact, what it really does is continue to make me a Democrat without party representation since the D party is no longer really the D party.

Our entire family were JFK Democrats. Only one left before Obama, and he's now leaning independent.

Fact. The rest? Anyone but Democrats.

a lot of former Democrats have become disillusioned with Democrats, just like many GOP disillusioned with Bush and Democrat-like Republicans. We need at least a two Party system, or at least one that will actually REFORM or MANAGE government appropriately.

Huge job, the current clowns have no interest in solving America's issues, bought and paid for.

I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy. He drank the poison Kool-Aid for so many years. This current Democratic Party is a miserable failure. They let their radical Leftist loons hijack the party a long time ago. He's making the right decision.

Last edited:
Once someone realizes the extent to which the Dem is controlled by Putin and the ChiComs, they are no a longer Democrat. The Party is filled with True Believer and people who haven't yet figured out who they're playing for

Few of the people "walking away from the Democrats" are likely to say

Anybody but the Democrats

I was once a loyal and active Democratic activist that walked away from that party.

That doesn't make me a Republican.

In fact, what it really does is continue to make me a Democrat without party representation since the D party is no longer really the D party.

Welcome to the club :)

I think some of the liberals need to read the article again, missed some key points/truths in his decision making.

Forum List

Back