Politically Incorrect 2

Your parents probably won't see it as a loss either if you ever move out of the basement.

Oooh theres that rapier wit again how shall I ever recover from such a fatal thrust?

Better check the board rules before you do that. Seems you're not quite as creative as you thought

Well if I am not that clever you wouldn't be threatning me with the board rules now would you?

No, but I, as a mod, will remind you we don't bring in family members. Not much you can't do here, but that is one of them. Thanks!
The exception being that my sister is a mod, so I have a little leeway to bring her into things.

No, but I, as a mod, will remind you we don't bring in family members. Not much you can't do here, but that is one of them. Thanks!

Hey at least you didn't side with someone that threatned to hack my computer like Mountain man did did last night. Thanks.

MountainMan
IWYR
Member #16165

Quote: Originally Posted by PI2
Quote:
Yeah, because everybody on the internet has a screen name that defines exactly what they are.
Here, let me introduce you to a few more members,
Zoom-Boing is just a ricocheting bullet
Eve is the first woman to ever exist.
Willowtree is actually a tree
ABikerSailer rides bikes on the ocean
StrollingBones is a skeleton that walks around
KittenKoder is actually a kitten
So what you are a Florist or an Interior decorator or something along those lines?
You better hope I don't work in IT for a fortune 500 company and have some hacking skills.

Hey at least you didn't side with someone that threatned to hack my computer like Mountain man did did last night. Thanks.

I didn't threaten shit, you dumbass. You only took it as a threat because you are a punk.

P.S.
Try and learn how to use the quote function properly. You claimed you have a degree in computer technology, but you are rapidly proving to be to damn stupid to even know how to navigate your way around simple message board functions.

MountainMan
IWYR
Member #16165

Quote:
Yeah, because everybody on the internet has a screen name that defines exactly what they are.
Here, let me introduce you to a few more members,
Zoom-Boing is just a ricocheting bullet
Eve is the first woman to ever exist.
Willowtree is actually a tree
ABikerSailer rides bikes on the ocean
StrollingBones is a skeleton that walks around
KittenKoder is actually a kitten
So what you are a Florist or an Interior decorator or something along those lines?
You better hope I don't work in IT for a fortune 500 company and have some hacking skills.

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
dem_dodo_seal.jpg

Echo Zulu
Super Moderator
Member #11391

Quote:
Better check the board rules before you do that. Seems you're not quite as creative as you thought
Well if I am not that clever you wouldn't be threatning me with the board rules now would you?

I'd like to know there EZ what the board policy is for an administrator with I can only assume access to the admin panel of this website siding with someone who insinuates he is a "Hacker" in response to a question? Thanks.

Gunny
Administrator
Member #2435

I got to go. I'll be back I promise maybe you can line up some more of your idiot friends and we can all have a play date.
I'm one of his idiot friends. Consider me lined up and let's play, pissant.

I didn't threaten shit, you dumbass. You only took it as a threat because you are a punk.

P.S.
Try and learn how to use the quote function properly. You claimed you have a degree in computer technology, but you are rapidly proving to be to damn stupid to even know how to navigate your way around simple message board functions.

Whatever polecat I won't be here that long.

P.S.

Whatever polecat I won't be here that long.

Hurry up and break my heart.

Another MSNBC poster cast adrift to land upon your shore.
Enough of the pleasantries.

Dubya was an idiot..

True...or at least he played that role while in office

and Cheney should be in prison

instead, ironically, he owns prisons..for profit prisons, of course.i
glad they're gone.

Oh they're still there in the background...like deadly radiation.

Did you read about Bill Clinton's magnificent piece of diplomacy in North Korea

Kim got his photoOP, we got our reporters back and everything is cool.

or the pathetic attempt by the right to disrupt the town hall meetings on health care?

:muahaha:

The lessons of the brownshirts haven't been forgotten.

Aw. You can do better than that, can't you?

Best I could come up with on short notice. I'll try and be more condescending and insulting next time.
Maybe a crass remark about your Mum thrown in for good measure.

You know....you're really too tense.....

You need to calm the fuck down!

They will ban you here without any hesitation.....your b!tch Zaphod was banned in less than 70 posts.
I would be careful if I were you.

Yeah whatever what time is it.

Forum List

Back