Politically, I find most Liberals intolerant of other's viewpoints.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLYMCO_PILGRIM, Sep 6, 2009.

1. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Conservatives and Liberals have very different outlooks on life. In fact liberals have a completely diffferent culture than conservatives. This leads to both sides arguing over subjects as their differing culture leads them to different opinions on the subject.

A big part of the liberal culture is the preaching of tolerance for others. Tolerance and respect for those around the world, tolerance and respect for minorities, tolerance for illegal immigrants, and so on.

However when it comes to dealing with the conservative culture liberals become very ethnocentric. The majority of liberals show very little, if any, respect for the conservative culture. Especially on message boards. In fact on message boards liberals are completely intolerant of conservative culture and values.

This constantly makes me think of hypocracy. The liberals who do this remind me of the conservatives who preach family values then cheat on their wifes, hypocrites.

So liberals next time you get all wound up and ready to bash on some conservative for wanting guns, not wanting abortion, being against radicals in their white house, being wary of who the president surrounds themselves with, or their hate of government involvment in our lives and the taxes that comes along with it....remember it makes you sound like hypocrites to many fair minded individuals.

Another random thought of mine that i decided to post :redface:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    Who on this message board do you consider conservative. I'd say there are three, maybe four, actual conservatives and the rest are far right nut jobs.

Here's intolerance...having a meltdown because someone questioned Bush's motives. That's the Republican party in a nutshell.

3. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    btw, your post was full of bullshit, but you already know that.

4. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Every american has the patriotic duty to question the president, or as Hillary put it "I am sick and tired of people who call you unpatriotic if you debate this administration’s policies. We are Americans and have the right to participate and debate any administration."--Hitlary Clinton

But still i see the many of the liberals, not all but many, are completely intolerant of any little thing that doesn't fit into their worldview and liberal culture.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    i would keep your random bullshit to yourself...please show me the tolerant "neo cons" and i really thought you were above this partisan shit...did you say you were...

why is it the ones who say they are non partisan are the biggest fucking partisan hacks!

6. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    FOR EXAMPLE...are you trying to prove my point for me? your first response was chill but now your saying my opinion is bullshit.

i wansn't trying to pick on anyone in particular ravi, i did not intend to fight over my opinion. It is just my observation

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    But the neo cons aren't the ones preaching tolerance then being intolerant, they are just intolerant in general.

again another liberal minded person showing their intolerance of a viewpoint different from their own....sorry bones i like you but calling my opinion bullshit kinda proves my point.

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    To quote you, "A big part of the liberal culture is the preaching of tolerance for others." This isn't what I see happening on tv. Just where is all of this "preaching" taking place? To me, it seems more like, "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY." Disagree with a liberal on any subject and they most often go into a rant about you being a racist, indifferent, a liar, a Nazi, and the list goes on and on. Liberals are nothing more than bullies who cry when they can't get their way. They place the blame for everything that is wrong in their world on anybody else they think they can get the smell to stick to. It's always somebody elses fault. I'm interested in hearing who the liberals are going to blame for the sorry state our country is going to be LEFT in when this crop of dumbasses looses power in Congress and the White House in the next couple of elections.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    Ssdd

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439