Political Trifecta

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
.............................................SAME DAY..................................................

1) Bill Clinton gives campaign speeches in two Ohio cities

2) Bill O'Reilly accuses Colin Powell of Racism for supporting Obama

3) George W. Bush speaks to millionaire businessmen in Cayman Islands**

** Meeting blacked out to news media attendance or coverage(How To Avoid Paying U. S. Income Tax)

According to the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit website, Bush was to offer his thoughts on eight years in the Oval Office and other topics. Well.....ol' George has to make a living too.

Last edited:
Cammmbell states that black collegiate athletes are slaves

That's a goddam lie.........I said they were treated like slaves and in college sports that's exactly what happens. The slaves do the work and ol' massa gets the pay. Can you say "sharecropping?"

Stay on topic......why in the world do you suppose Bush's talk was blacked out to the media? The first thing I thought about was
Romney when someone videoed him talking about 47% of the country being takers and thinking of themselves as victims......you know, the disabled and grandma. People who even with the government's help barely survive:

Last edited by a moderator:

That's a goddam lie.........I said they were treated like slaves and in college sports that's exactly what happens. The slaves do the work and ol' massa gets the pay. Can you say "sharecropping."

Stay on topic......why in the world do you suppose Bush's talk was blacked out to the media?

you are a blooming idiot.

No white atheletes, right?

No black coaches, right?

No black alumni, right?

No black professional multi-million dollar athletes that used the system to their advantage, right?

That's a goddam lie.........I said they were treated like slaves and in college sports that's exactly what happens. The slaves do the work and ol' massa gets the pay. Can you say "sharecropping."

Stay on topic......why in the world do you suppose Bush's talk was blacked out to the media?

No black coaches, right?

No black alumni, right?

No black professional multi-million dollar athletes that used the system to their advantage, right?

Typical Republican.....you live inside a hermetically sealed bubble like the one Fox News has.

Can't you read? Stay On Topic Or Get The Phuck Out Of My Thread!!!!

Last edited:

No black coaches, right?

No black alumni, right?

Typical Republican.....you live inside a hermetically sealed bubble like the one Fox News has.

I suspect he can't read, or read with comprehension. Notice his sig. line? I'm sure if Aristotle read/wrote in English he would not make such a stupid mistake.

No black coaches, right?

No black alumni, right?

I suspect he can't read, or read with comprehension. Notice his sig. line? I'm sure if Aristotle read/wrote in English he would not make such a stupid mistake.

I've done the same thing myself but after it was pointed out to me I quit. This bird is obviously making an attempt to hijack the thread.

Just to be sure I'll repost it:

Political Trifecta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.............................................SAME DAY............................................... ...

1) Bill Clinton gives campaign speeches in two Ohio cities

2) Bill O'Reilly accuses Colin Powell of Racism for supporting Obama

3) George W. Bush speaks to millionaire businessmen in Cayman Islands**

** Meeting blacked out to news media attendance or coverage(How To Avoid Paying U. S. Income Tax)

According to the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit website, Bush was to offer his thoughts on eight years in the Oval Office and other topics. Well.....ol' George has to make a living too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back