Political Reality: The GOP’s: “Last Best Hope”

YOU fucking DUMBASS...the LINK is LIFE , LIBERTY,The Persuit Of HAPPINESS...the LINK that our Founders paid for in BLOOD...to start this REPUBLIC that you are Hell-Bent on Fucking up.

OMG, you're not serious. THAT'S your answer? ^^^^^

You people aren't even trying anymore.

It's called the Constitution shithead. Try reading it instead of ignoring it.

YOU fucking DUMBASS...the LINK is LIFE , LIBERTY,The Persuit Of HAPPINESS...the LINK that our Founders paid for in BLOOD...to start this REPUBLIC that you are Hell-Bent on Fucking up.

Specifics, please. Again, I don't speak Sloganeese.

That's been their answer for a while now. I asked why Republicans rarely put up links and someone told me, "Because we only need to give our opinion".

And YES CUJO...I NEGGED YOU. You are the FIRST.

Hey T, Where does it say in *THE CONSTITUTION* that you can neg me? :lol:

You are a class act. Class act my friend.

Constitution. What a fucking jackass you are. Who the hell was even talking about the Constitution??

*Specifics* he asks?

Good GOD how fucking STUPID.

Def of "Specifics":

a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"

In case you didn't know what it meant.

*Specifics* he asks?

Good GOD how fucking STUPID.

lol, recap for the "The T is a fucking jingoistic moron" file.

1. Ollie claims Democrats tend to become Republican as they get older.
2. Dean says "Link" (e.g., "Prove it.")
3. Dumbshit child "T" says "YOU fucking DUMBASS...the LINK is LIFE , LIBERTY,The Persuit Of HAPPINESS...the LINK that our Founders paid for in BLOOD...to start this REPUBLIC that you are Hell-Bent on Fucking up." (Yes, THAT was REALLY his answer).
4. Cuyo points out that that's the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, anywhere, ever.
5. Peckerwood Levin Wannabe "T" replies "It's called the constitution, shithead!" (Again, yes. That was REALLY his answer).

So Dean, there's your proof right there. Ollie says young Democrats become Republicans as they age, and the proof is "LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE Persuit Of HAPPINESS," and if that wasn't evidence enough, also "The constitution, shithead!"

Welcome to Right Wing wackaloon land!

Historically, the party in power, if you could call it in power, does better during the mid terms.

The current approval rating for the Republican Party is 25%.

The public is angry at the Democrats for not cleaning up Republicans mess fast enough
. But what can you do. Republican policies helped companies move to China at the rate of 2.4 MILLION from 2001 to 2008. The two mismanaged wars. The ruined economy. Wall Street deregulation.
Add those problems to the FACT the GOP is 90% white.
Then there are all the older people who live by Fox and don't even know that Republicans want to cut their Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Republicans have done of fantastic job of keeping their base ignorant. It's just that won't last.

Really? I'm mad because they made the mess worse.

I keep hearing that around here. Any proof of that whatsoever? Anything? Anyone? Bueller? Please, show any statistic that we're worse off than the fucking free-fall we were in back in early 08. Everything I've seen suggests it's only getting better.

And you can't use unemployment. It's a lagging indicator. Not to mention, if you use job losses as the measurement rather than aggregate, that too has improved *Significantly*.

POLL: Working-class whites shun Dems...
Food Stamp Recipients at Record 41.8 Million Americans...
GOLDMAN SACHS: Economy 'fairly bad' or 'very bad' over next 6 months...
New Yorkers' Income Falls for 1st Time in 70 Years...

See Drudge

life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is from the declaration of independence which has absolutely NO force of law.

you'd know that if you knew anything about law.

you also know nothing about the constitution, what it requires and how it is interpreted.

but you clearly hate everything this country was built on as evidenced by your hatred of anyone who disagrees with you.

i think perhaps you'd be happier in a totalitarian state. because you clearly can't abide the system of government under which you live.

life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is from the declaration of independence which has absolutely NO force of law.

you also know nothing about the constitution, what it requires and how it is interpreted.

but you clearly hate everything this country was built on as evidenced by your hatred of anyone who disagrees with you.

i think perhaps you'd be happier in a totalitarian state. because you clearly can't abide the system of government under which you live.

HOWEVER THEY ARE THE BASIS OF ALL OUR LAW...

Guess what you stupid TART?

Argument LOST

This is the problem with you Statists...Anything goes...Government can MOLD anything they wish...? Right?

The Declaration, Followed by yhr Articles Of Confederation, and the The Radification of the Constitution [Which is BASED on ALL] *IS*

Jillian?

YOU are a FAILURE.

You're just WRONG. ADMIT IT.

"T" is a fag who thinks mel gibson is cool. anyone who uses mel gibson (can i say that again - MEL GIBSON) as their avatar is a fag. go masturbate to the constitution. youre not a real conservative, because you suggest nothing, except criticisms of an administration that gives you the most tax cuts since the '40s. FAG

This is the problem with you Statists...Anything goes...Government can MOLD anything they wish...? Right?

The Declaration, Followed by yhr Articles Of Confederation, and the The Radification of the Constitution [Which is BASED on ALL] *IS*

Jillian?

YOU are a FAILURE.

If you're looking for a coherent argument, forget it. She is incapable. SHe'll just neg rep you and call you names.
btw, she claims to be a lawyer or something. I wonder how well her technique works in real life.

Maybe rdean can explain this....

the Democrats take the younger votes nearly every election. Why is it they do not keep those young people as they grow older, get a job, get married, start a family???????

Link?

You deny that the younger voters vote Democrat? or that many of them change their voting habits as they get older?

It's all common sense.......

Jillian?

YOU are a FAILURE.

If the pursuit of happiness had force of law, why was Paul Reubens arrested?

Forum List

Back