Political Philosophy Quiz Sites?

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Is there a good, exhaustive web site that will let you know where you fall in the sociopolitical spectrum after you answer a few questions? I'm not talking about a politically biased site, or one that just gives you 5 or 6 simplistic questions. I'm looking for a thorough, serious site with many thoughtful questions - a test - that will give you a reply and let you know where you stand - if you are a liberal, marxist, capitalist, conservative, etc.

Try the political cartoon quiz. It's probably the most accurate as it pinned me as a Republican supporter with a few disagreements in policy, especially where partisan politics is concerned. The Republican and Democrat quizzes both said I'd cross a mine field to vote for a Republican.

The Republican quiz said that I, too, was a "died in the wool" type, which I am. I didn't take the Democrat quiz to see what it had to say. About a year ago, someone brought a political quiz to this board, which I took. It said I had liberal leanings. No way. I disregarded that quiz as one of those "loaded question" types like the polls that the liberal MSM use to try to make people think you see things as they do.

The bias in some of these is awesome. "Do you favor a country run by republican liars?"

rtwngAvngr said:
The bias in some of these is awesome. "Do you favor a country run by republican liars?"

The quizzes were entertaining but they didn't go very "deep". They concluded that I lean a bit to the left.

This is what mine said.

"The Republican Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the GOP

Your score is 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a moderate. You agree with Republicans on some issues and Democrats on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over."

This is basically what I expected. But I consider myself alittle more right.

Forum List

Back