Political, Not Economic

Patriot2009

Feb 9, 2009
Arkansas Hill Country
I'm new here so I may not understand the rules here. But, I am baffled as to why a thread concerning religious discrimination in the stimulus bill would be moved to the Economy area from the Political area when the thread really has nothing to do with the economic aspects of the stimulous bill and the discussion is strictly political in nature.

Can someone enlighten me here? :confused:

I'm new here so I may not understand the rules here. But, I am baffled as to why a thread concerning religious discrimination in the stimulus bill would be moved to the Economy area from the Political area when the thread really has nothing to do with the economic aspects of the stimulous bill and the discussion is strictly political in nature.

Gunny works in mysterious ways, Pat.

Better not to ask.

He's an Old Testament kinda moderator, know what I mean?

In the 11 Stimulus threads I moved today, I saw "stimulus" and moved them to economy. The stimulus bill is in fact, about the economy. It also is about Congress and could go in that forum.

I will look them over again.

Better not to ask.

Thou art not funny ....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Better not to ask.

Actually... :eusa_whistle:

Better not to ask.

Don't you have seven years of famine to arrange, or a storm of frogs, or the first born of every son of Egypt to smote or something?

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say -- in all sincerity and with all the groveling humility that somebody like me can muster -- that we all liked you a lot better when you were a burning bush.

In the 11 Stimulus threads I moved today, I saw "stimulus" and moved them to economy. The stimulus bill is in fact, about the economy. It also is about Congress and could go in that forum.

I will look them over again.

Works for me! :eusa_angel:

[youtube]eBqe5xvYnNc[/youtube]
(0:48 - 1:31; 2:17 - 3:06)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CkluysksqEA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CkluysksqEA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

(0:00-0:35)

Better not to ask.

Don't you have seven years of famine to arrange, or a storm of frogs, or the first born of every son of Egypt to smote or something?

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say -- in all sincerity and with all the groveling humility that somebody like me can muster -- that we all liked you a lot better when you were a burning bush.

I had to change THAT act. My carbon footprint was too big.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back