Political Manifesto

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Communist: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Capitalist: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

These say it all. Thankfully we live between the two extremes.

I read it, and what the op said was in the end of it. The rest was not political, just a rant against the govt for his personal problems.

I guess the NYT and other media sources either thinks adding those two statements, disjointed as they are, to the end of it makes it political; or they are trying to score points for the fading liberal side.

I suspect the latter.

See, If I say "No taxation without representation" at the end of my posts, according to that logic, now my post is REVOLUTIONARY!

I read it, and what the op said was in the end of it. The rest was not political, just a rant against the govt for his personal problems.

I guess the NYT and other media sources either thinks adding those two statements, disjointed as they are, to the end of it makes it political; or they are trying to score points for the fading liberal side.

I suspect the latter.

See, If I say "No taxation without representation" at the end of my posts, according to that logic, now my post is REVOLUTIONARY!

Okay. I just thought that part that I posted was pretty insightful.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Thank you. :)

Don't get too excited Dude, I believe Mr. Stack copyrighted it before he took a permanent vacation in hell, so you don't get to use it as a new "Dudeism" or anything. :tongue:

Communist: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Capitalist: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

These say it all. Thankfully we live between the two extremes.
I know I've seen this somewhere :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back