Political implications of bad employment report

Here's the problem fellow Liberals: no matter what the data shows, it won't be good enough for the Right Wingers here. They're a bunch of Tea Party fucks, so even if we had created 160k jobs last month it wouldn't be good enough. The bottom line is that they don't like Obama, and haven't since he was elected.

I like how the facts have been stated multiple times, in this thread, that Obama has now had, what, 27 straight months of jobs growth, but here come the Conservative Goon Squad to tell you that your data is "fudged" or "lies." They only trust data coming from government bureaus if a Republican is in the White House, that's for damn sure.

The fact that the idiot T would try to claim that Federal jobs have been INCREASED since Obama took office when everyone knows that's not true should speak volumes to you. There's no point in trying to convince these people of the truth because the truth doesn't matter to them. They only believe what Roger Ailes and his cronies want them to believe. And when you tell them that, they get so pissed they freak out and start calling you all kinds of names. But it's the truth.

Any way you look at the numbers, there has been a recovery. Grover Norquist even said on "Real Time" that it's been a recovery, he just also turned around and said it was "the worst recovery ever." Which is a really fucking stupid thing to say. "Oh, we're getting better, but not fast enough." Nobody on the Right has the balls to admit that part of the problem is that GW fucked our economy into the shit house. They actually blame the Democrat-controlled Congress.

And don't even get me started on the "jobs" bills that Republicans are claiming Reid is sitting on. Most of them are just straight-up deregulation bills, with no actual money earmarked for jobs. It's just "well, let's take the shackles off of the corporations and HOPE they create jobs with the new money."

That's the fucking problem with the Right Wing. It's not about reality, it's about their fantasy. Just like supply-side or trickle down economics. You have to have faith that the rich people aren't just going to pocket the extra money, which, if you look at the income gap over the last 30 years, is exactly what happened.

That's like saying we shouldn't use inflation adjusted numbers.

Not at all.

We either added jobs in 52 consecutive months, or we did not add jobs in 52 consecutive months.

I'm not sure I can dumb that down any further for you.

The only argument he can make is with fudged numbers.

The Bureau of Labour Statistics is fudged numbers?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Wow. You guys just refuse to educate yourselves on anything.

Not at all.

We either added jobs in 52 consecutive months, or we did not add jobs in 52 consecutive months.

I'm not sure I can dumb that down any further for you.

The only argument he can make is with fudged numbers.

The Bureau of Labour Statistics is fudged numbers?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Wow. You guys just refuse to educate yourselves on anything.

To them, anything not in Conservative Media is suspect and fudged. Sycophants are like that.

Be thankful the trillion dollar stimulus "worked".............

Otherwise the economy would be in really bad shape LOL

Here's the problem fellow Liberals: no matter what the data shows, it won't be good enough for the Right Wingers here. They're a bunch of Tea Party fucks, so even if we had created 160k jobs last month it wouldn't be good enough. The bottom line is that they don't like Obama, and haven't since he was elected.

I like how the facts have been stated multiple times, in this thread, that Obama has now had, what, 27 straight months of jobs growth, but here come the Conservative Goon Squad to tell you that your data is "fudged" or "lies." They only trust data coming from government bureaus if a Republican is in the White House, that's for damn sure.

The fact that the idiot T would try to claim that Federal jobs have been INCREASED since Obama took office when everyone knows that's not true should speak volumes to you. There's no point in trying to convince these people of the truth because the truth doesn't matter to them. They only believe what Roger Ailes and his cronies want them to believe. And when you tell them that, they get so pissed they freak out and start calling you all kinds of names. But it's the truth.

Any way you look at the numbers, there has been a recovery. Grover Norquist even said on "Real Time" that it's been a recovery, he just also turned around and said it was "the worst recovery ever." Which is a really fucking stupid thing to say. "Oh, we're getting better, but not fast enough." Nobody on the Right has the balls to admit that part of the problem is that GW fucked our economy into the shit house. They actually blame the Democrat-controlled Congress.

And don't even get me started on the "jobs" bills that Republicans are claiming Reid is sitting on. Most of them are just straight-up deregulation bills, with no actual money earmarked for jobs. It's just "well, let's take the shackles off of the corporations and HOPE they create jobs with the new money."

That's the fucking problem with the Right Wing. It's not about reality, it's about their fantasy. Just like supply-side or trickle down economics. You have to have faith that the rich people aren't just going to pocket the extra money, which, if you look at the income gap over the last 30 years, is exactly what happened.

When you lie from the start nothing you rant about is of any importance.

Your rant exposed you as a financial idiot.

look back at the jobs record the last time the Rs were in control.

why would anyone give them back the wheel

the stimulus was decreased at the insistance of the right.

its their fault the stimulus' effect is wearing off.

the stimulus was decreased at the insistance of the right.

its their fault the stimulus' effect is wearing off.

Liar.

The mini stimulus wasnt allowed.

You stated it wasnt big enough so we needed another. but only half the size.

IDIOT IS MUCH TO KIND TO DESCRIBE YOU.

You guys tanked the entire world economy.

you then short shifted the work to fix your mess.

NOW you think our cleanup is not fast enough after fighting ANYTHING good for nearly four years.

Your idiots and the American people are not going to fall for your stupidity

When you lie from the start nothing you rant about is of any importance.

Your rant exposed you as a financial idiot.

What did I lie about, exactly? And I'd love to see you actually point out a specific point or two that I made that makes you think I've been exposed as a "financial idiot."

And thanks for completely validating EVERYTHING I posted with your foot-stamping.

look back at the jobs record the last time the Rs were in control.

why would anyone give them back the wheel

Better then dems, I ll take it.

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically the Democrats have been better at job creation, with Carter beating Reagan and both Bushes.

USELESS AS THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN FUDGED FOR DECADES

The government to afraid to report the volatility just like with inflation.

It also doesnt take into account the congressional influence over events.

If you want to suck up to big government.

PUCKER UP BITCH.............

Better then dems, I ll take it.

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically the Democrats have been better at job creation, with Carter beating Reagan and both Bushes.

USELESS AS THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN FUDGED FOR DECADES

The government to afraid to report the volatility just like with inflation.

It also doesnt take into account the congressional influence over events.

If you want to suck up to big government.

PUCKER UP BITCH.............

If you think the numbers have been fudged for decades, like you claim, then how do you know the GOP is better than the Dems at job creation?

Forum List

Back