Political implications of bad employment report

Registered Democrats who voted for Obama - will vote for him again virtually no matter what.
If Wall Streets inevitable crash happens before November, if August/September critical manufacturing earning season doesn't come to fruition - and even the rosy unemployment numbers climb into the double-digit territory again - they will still vote for him.
If studies done now through October clearly show Obamacare will increase healthcare, if QE3 once again shows to only transfer middle class tax revenues to the wealthiest corporations in the world (again) - THEY WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM.

^And why it's of great import to watch what's happening in the EU.

They fall? The dominoes begin the enevitable...

The private sector is not being killed off or I would not still have plenty of competition like I do.

Tell us how you have your hand in every aspect of the business environment.

Every downturn has bright spots.

It's still the economy, and we aren't stupid.

How shall Obama square his economic policy decisions - and the resulting fail and suck - to his constituencies?

Underemployment Rate (U6): 14.9 percent

Unemployment rate for Blacks jumps to 14.4%

US PAYROLLS MISS EXPECTATIONS, ADDS 80K - Business Insider

Are they ever to be held accountable?:

Biden forecasts growth of up to 500,000 new jobs a month
Biden forecasts hefty job growth

By Garance Franke-Ruta and Frank Ahrens

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vice President Biden predicted Friday that the U.S. economy would be adding up to 500,000 jobs each month "some time in the next couple of months."

Biden Forecasts 500K New Jobs A Month | Sweetness & Light

I thought the newly elected repubs in the House had all the good ideas! ??

They do. However, Harry Reid refuses to permit Congress to function - preferring to abandon our time tested 'give and take' and just let Obama rule by executive fiat.

Worst ever.

Indeed. How many House Bills languish on Harry Reid's desk?

It's still the economy, and we aren't stupid.

How shall Obama square his economic policy decisions - and the resulting fail and suck - to his constituencies?

Underemployment Rate (U6): 14.9 percent

Unemployment rate for Blacks jumps to 14.4%

US PAYROLLS MISS EXPECTATIONS, ADDS 80K - Business Insider

Are they ever to be held accountable?:

Biden forecasts growth of up to 500,000 new jobs a month
Biden forecasts hefty job growth

By Garance Franke-Ruta and Frank Ahrens

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vice President Biden predicted Friday that the U.S. economy would be adding up to 500,000 jobs each month "some time in the next couple of months."

Biden Forecasts 500K New Jobs A Month | Sweetness & Light

Obama has had 21 months of uninterrupted job growth. Bush's record was 36.

'Bush oversaw 52 consecutive months of job growth under his watch, beginning in September 2003 and December 2007.'

The longest - ever. Then came Pelosi.

Obama's Big Economy Speech: No Hope, No Change

So, you don't want to count Oct '06, Jul '07 or Aug '07?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Disability Ranks Outpace New Jobs In Obama Recovery
By JOHN MERLINE, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
Posted 09:45 AM ET
Email Print License Comment
More workers joined the federal government's disability program in June than got new jobs, according to two new government reports, a clear indicator of how bleak the nation's jobs picture is after three full years of economic recovery.

The economy created just 80,000 jobs in June, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday. But that same month, 85,000 workers left the workforce entirely to enroll in the Social Security Disability Insurance program, according to the Social Security Administration.'

3.1 Million Workers Join Disability Ranks Vs. 2.6 Million That Got Jobs In Obama Recovery - Investors.com

First you are a LIAR

SECOND Job growth doesnt come from dropping people from the roles by the millions as democrats have done.

Lowest participation rate. And you want to brag...........:lmao:

I don't lie. If you want to count the months yourself, have fun.

And how do you get job growth by dropping people? Please explain!

How many FEDERAL Government jobs have been created?

The private sector is being killed off and YOU know it.

jobs-1.jpg

CHART: Over 500,000 Government Jobs Lost Since Obama's Inauguration | ThinkProgress

Obama has had 21 months of uninterrupted job growth. Bush's record was 36.

'Bush oversaw 52 consecutive months of job growth under his watch, beginning in September 2003 and December 2007.'

Those are seasonally adjusted. Up your game.

Those are seasonally adjusted. Up your game.

Oh. So you were wrong in your statement. Ok. Thanks for clarifying!

Oh. So you were wrong in your statement. Ok. Thanks for clarifying!

Don't be stupid. Educate yourself on it, then we can thread.

Me educate? You claimed "52 consecutive months of job growth " and then when I corrected you, you said you meant non-seasonally adjusted. So you were wrong.

When you seasonally adjust, you are no longer using real people and real numbers.

Again. Up your game.

Don't be stupid. Educate yourself on it, then we can thread.

Me educate? You claimed "52 consecutive months of job growth " and then when I corrected you, you said you meant non-seasonally adjusted. So you were wrong.

When you seasonally adjust, you are no longer using real people and real numbers.

Again. Up your game.

That's like saying we shouldn't use inflation adjusted numbers. And whatever your opinion on what we should use, I'm going off what you wrote ... which was wrong.

Wow. Even when presented with facts you can't admit you're wrong.

Again. Up your game.

That's like saying we shouldn't use inflation adjusted numbers.

Not at all.

We either added jobs in 52 consecutive months, or we did not add jobs in 52 consecutive months.

I'm not sure I can dumb that down any further for you.

Forum List

Back