Political history being re wrote as we watch

Are you in space at the moment?

Yes, we all see what JRK's posting only part of the truth is something "anyone would see" for what it is, distortion of the truth.

JRK goes through life trying to make bad things (Iraq War) and bad people (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc) as good things.

That narrative depends (1) on the whole story not 50%, and (2) an interpretation twisted to the facts.

JRK does nothing of the sort, knows he does nothing of the sort, and then whines when others properly slap him down.

So in your mind the Fact that we did indeed Remove Saddam is "a bad thing"

Or do you just deny that Bush did have lower Deficits (even when you add the cost of both Wars) than Obama, and dealt with 7 Major Hurricanes and the Single Worst Terrorist Attack on US soil ever?

Why is it you run around pretending you are a conservative? Every single time, on every single issue. You come down firmly on the left.

The war cost was allmost all of W deficits. The libs also tend to forget that the GOP lost congress in 07
To me when we realized Al Qaeda was who we ended up fighting in Iraq, we could have put a one time vat tax in place to have supported it
The no child left behind as well as Ws medicare program was the remaining defict additions. The medicare issue is one that could have been a payroll tax increase that EVERYONE could have been part of.
No child left behind was Ws attempt to reach across the isle. Without 9-11 deficts would have been so small
Being a conservative does not mean we cannot fact the reality the wars needed funding. Medicare needs a complete over-haul. An item W should have dealt with in a better manner than he did

From Carter to Clinton no president had to facee what W did. He did a much better job that he was given credit

As a conservative does not mean we are against funding the right places and people. We are against waste and the federal govt sticking its noses in places it does not belong, like the UAW as well as local issues such as Teachers, Police and other services that are union by nature and not near as needed as Obama has made them

Its up to the residents of that area to support those items in times of good as well as bad. We need jobs as well as a federal govt that is there to support growth, not to stand in its way. This is why Texas has added so many private sector jobs even when Obama has cost them 100s of thousands when he shut down off shore drilliing and the EPA declared war on the same

I have worked in many states in my life. I have seen what the lose of the housing sector did to where my home is and have traveled 800 miles to a place to work because the word oil is not a dirty word

Tax policy
smaller govt with less regulations
defend the home land
resolve SS and medicare issues. Create an enviroment in which insurance companies can offer a low cost mid deductible protect against catostophic medical events

This is what out next president and congress has to work on
we got some of that from W
we got union bailouts and 2 years of lies about health-care reform from BHO

here we are

Boo see that's not correct, you have made another false claim about me
I never claimed any-one said a bill that sought Saddam's death or removal from the world
are you in pre school? really? whats the purpose of being that far from accurate?
back on ignore until you do it again and I get notified, or just keep it up, every-one sees what your doing

Is that all anyone can focus on regarding President Bush is Iraq? That war cost taxpayers just over $800 Billion during his 8 years in office. President Obama wasted $787 Billion with just one stimulus bill that had no positive effect on the nations unemployment rate. Add to that you have Cash for Clunkers, another waste of taxpayer dollars. Solyndra received $535 million from this current administration before they went bankrupt. Raser Technology filed for chapter 11 after receiving $33 million grant from the Treasury Department, US Geothermal received $97 million loan from the Energy Department after not seeing a profit in 4 years. Talk about bad administrative policies, one oil disaster in the gulf was enough to create a moritorium with an investigation before any further drilling could be made. However, nothing here regarding a very poor investment made by this administration, before any more taxpayer dollars could be wasted into other "clean energy" corporations? Don't even bring up Katrina with President Bush, after Obama sat on his ass for months as the nation watched an uncontained oil spill reach the southeastern coastline. This was the biggest environmental oil disaster that took place, all under Obama's watch.

my point exactly
as you read my intro I talked about 5% UE, the recovery from the recession Clinton left us in 01 as well as Enron
we have lost 6 million jobs sense 2008. From 01-03 we had lost 2 million. GWB for 8 years was lied about, he still gets the worst preisdent in History with 8 years of 4-6% of UE, deficts whle the GOP held the purce strings avg 200 billion per year while fighting 2 wars that were not wars of choice
With the Iraq war over and a victory (we hear nothing about from the main stream) we are now spending 1.4 trillion more per year than we take in
we created 6 million jobs from 03-08 with the only stimulus going back to the very tax people who would later have to pay it back, the tax payer

BHO has chose the winners and losers, he has used close to a trillion dollars in giving the UAW, Teachers as well as other union based employees. Those gifts will be paid back by many of us who will never have seen 1 penny of that, unlike the billions that W refunded us in difficult times, none of his doing

Its been about failed policies, notthing else. History is being re wrote as we speak. come 2012 it will be in a very different place than it was in 2008

Well the facts on Obama when compared to President Bush, on domestic policies, seemed to have quiet the libs for a time. Glad I could help you out JRK and helped put things into their proper perspective.

"Ask not what your contry can do for you, but what you can do for your country." -- John F. Kennedy.

Perhaps the left can learn something from their former Democrat the nation once looked up to, and quit with the pacifier crying. Pull up your sleeves, show some determination, learn from your own mistakes, and build your own success instead of being jealous over someone elses. This is not a silver platter nation, the bigger the success the harder you must work at it to achieve it. The left needs to stop always looking for the easy way out of life -- "Blame someone else".

Last edited:
I see jake called mme a liar again. Its nice to have people who notify you of that slander.

Jake finding the 500+- war heads that met the criteria of WMDs in Iraq is only 1/2 of the story, I agree. the other 1/2 is Saddam was not suppose to have them, no matter what shape thy were in

The 163 billion dollar defict we had in 2007 is only 1/2 of the story, the other 1/2 is it was the last GOP budget

The 1.4 trillion deficit we ran in 2009 is only 1/2 of the story, GWB refused to sign it as it was his place in life. Thats BHO defict

The auto bailout of 80 billion is only 1/2 of the story. There is a mind set we got that money back. To
date (you can google this, these numbers are off of memory) we have gotten about 20 billion of that back. That number does not include the stocks the tax payer still has in there possesion of GM, which are about 60% value to break even just with GM

Jake chill out dude, this is just information

5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

I seriously think the GWB will not be treated harshly at all by history and BHO wil be known mostly as the first black president without much fanfare or disdain. It will be an impartial treatment, for PC sake. Our children will read a couple of paragraphs and the subject msatter will talk about the terrorist attack, wars and subsequent economic conditions without assigning blame. Unlike reality.

Last edited:
5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

I seriously think the GWB will not be treated harshly at all by history and BHO wil be known mostly as the first black president without much fanfare or disdain. It will be an impartial treatment, for PC sake. Our children will read a couple of paragraphs and the subject msatter will talk about the terrorist attack, wars and subsequent economic conditions without assigning blame. Unlike reality.

My thread speaks directly to what got Obama elected in the first place. After 8 years of lies about the events, both good and bad from 01-08, the voter felt they had no choice

I honestly think Obama being elected was a great event. He has done more to wake the conservative than any event could ever

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

My thread speaks directly to what got Obama elected in the first place. After 8 years of lies about the events, both good and bad from 01-08, the voter felt they had no choice

I honestly think Obama being elected was a great event. He has done more to wake the conservative than any event could ever

Actually, I think you are right. We could say he single handedly created the Tea Party.

Actually, I think you are right. We could say he single handedly created the Tea Party.

100%
My issue with Obama is all about policy, it has nothing to do with any-thing else. He was elected on 8 years of lies
That said he still could have been a great president

His agenda came into focus with his 300 billion dollar tax cut to hide the 550 billion dollar pay-off to the unions masked as a stimulus
Tarp had done all it was suppose to have done, yet he had to get his hands on the remaing cash (he did stop short of spending it all, not by much)

Its what we as a country must do, un mask the truth to everyone we can. If I was a true Democrat I would be as upset as any-one
Obama had it everything in place the left had worked 16 years to get back,. That power he lost it in 2 years

History is being re wtote, 5% UE with deficts in the billions while fighting 2 wars and keeeping this country on its feet for 7 out of his 8 years is what GWB managed with that 1 year being run by Reid and Pelosi

Blindboo's analysis of the 1998 law etc has put paid to JRK.

The whole progressive neo-con right wing revisionism is in shambles.

And poor old JRK seems to alway ignore any factual rebutal and keeps on posting his less than half truth fables too.

Neither of you rebutted any-thing. All your capable of doing is character assassination
Let me know when you start, never mind, I will know
back on ignore

Oh, and sonny, if your gonna spam the boards, could you make some feeble attempt to get the grammar right in your thread titles?
It hurts your cause.
Really, its a genuine, true-to-life, no shitter.

spam?
JW what does it feel like to just be a dick head?
Am I bothering you?
Have I ever pointed you out?
This is not legitimate?

What amazes me is you make joke of this, you accuse me of spamming, its the typical liberal agenda
accuse, but not with reason

GWB is being called the worst president in this countries history and I ask so what does that make BHO and your response is that is spam?
it is a serious question, you elected him
hows he doing?
They don't want to admit that bho is a turd who they elected so they blame someone who obviously was a whole lot better.

Oh, and sonny, if your gonna spam the boards, could you make some feeble attempt to get the grammar right in your thread titles?
It hurts your cause.
Really, its a genuine, true-to-life, no shitter.

spam?
JW what does it feel like to just be a dick head?
Am I bothering you?
Have I ever pointed you out?
This is not legitimate?

What amazes me is you make joke of this, you accuse me of spamming, its the typical liberal agenda
accuse, but not with reason

GWB is being called the worst president in this countries history and I ask so what does that make BHO and your response is that is spam?
it is a serious question, you elected him
hows he doing?
They don't want to admit that bho is a turd who they elected so they blame someone who obviously was a whole lot better.

You see he did not respond
thanks

JRK, when you are correctly rebutted and your material debunked, you whine that it is character assassination.

You pull this nonsense in an university classroom and you would be flunked and punked.

Answer. The Guy who has to try and clean up after the worst president in modern day history, well next to Ronnie that is.......

Actually with respect to the worst president, when it comes to the state of the economy, Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama are fighting for that top slot. I never thought I'd ever see a President as bad as Carter, IF Obama gets re-elected [unfortunately for the rest of the country] he should easily claim that award.

Sure, that how it goes when the Democrats have to clean up the ecomonic mess made by the Republicans. Carter appointed Paul Volker who forced Americans to make hard choices to clean up the economy. The traitor Raygun was the beneficiary of Carters work. Carter was right to try and get us off foriegn oil too. Enter Raygun who reverses the policy and get us more dependent on foriegn energy than ever.

You prove my point. Clinton did not sign a bill in 1998 the sought Saddams death or removal from the world.

As previoulsy posted, Congress was very specific about the use of military force in Iraq.

Your less than half truths combined present the false narative you so vigoroiusly defend. When the whole truth is examine it(your false narative) fails.

I never claimed any-one said a bill that sought Saddam's death or removal from the world
are you in pre school? really? whats the purpose of being that far from accurate?
back on ignore until you do it again and I get notified, or just keep it up, every-one sees what your doing

Is that all anyone can focus on regarding President Bush is Iraq? That war cost taxpayers just over $800 Billion during his 8 years in office. President Obama wasted $787 Billion with just one stimulus bill that had no positive effect on the nations unemployment rate. Add to that you have Cash for Clunkers, another waste of taxpayer dollars. Solyndra received $535 million from this current administration before they went bankrupt. Raser Technology filed for chapter 11 after receiving $33 million grant from the Treasury Department, US Geothermal received $97 million loan from the Energy Department after not seeing a profit in 4 years. Talk about bad administrative policies, one oil disaster in the gulf was enough to create a moritorium with an investigation before any further drilling could be made. However, nothing here regarding a very poor investment made by this administration, before any more taxpayer dollars could be wasted into other "clean energy" corporations? Don't even bring up Katrina with President Bush, after Obama sat on his ass for months as the nation watched an uncontained oil spill reach the southeastern coastline. This was the biggest environmental oil disaster that took place, all under Obama's watch.

Well it is JRK who keeps posting a series of half truths about the Iraq invasion and occupation designed to validate this strategic blunder.

Well it is JRK who keeps posting a series of half truths about the Iraq invasion and occupation designed to validate this strategic blunder.

Finding 500 war heads with banned material in them is I admit is a 1/2 truth. The rest of the truth is Saddam was not suppose to have had any in any condition
Ridding the world of Saddam was only 1/2 of the truth, it was also a under reported fact much of the fighting that was done in Iraq was with AL Qaeda
Blunder? Its over Boo, we won OK.

The bushie leaders do not agree with you, JRK, on the signficance of what you are posting here. The blunder's tragedies will continue through the decades for us as the Iraqi and the Iranians and other ME allies rally against us, our people, and our national interests.

Iraq is the single greatest US foreign policy mistake in our history.

The bushie leaders do not agree with you, JRK, on the signficance of what you are posting here. The blunder's tragedies will continue through the decades for us as the Iraqi and the Iranians and other ME allies rally against us, our people, and our national interests.

do not agree with what?
What blunders?
what part of your either with us or against us did you have trouble believing? no-one is rallying against us in the ME that was not doing the same thing 40 years ago, just fewer of them. Iraq, mistake?

Try and tell that to those marines who gave it all so those people could vote and no longer had to worry about Saddam killing them, your wasting your breath with me. You got the balls to tell those people who made it there choice to go make a difference so you could sit behind that key board and attack me?

Answer. The Guy who has to try and clean up after the worst president in modern day history, well next to Ronnie that is.......

Actually with respect to the worst president, when it comes to the state of the economy, Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama are fighting for that top slot. I never thought I'd ever see a President as bad as Carter, IF Obama gets re-elected [unfortunately for the rest of the country] he should easily claim that award.

Sure, that how it goes when the Democrats have to clean up the ecomonic mess made by the Republicans. Carter appointed Paul Volker who forced Americans to make hard choices to clean up the economy. The traitor Raygun was the beneficiary of Carters work. Carter was right to try and get us off foriegn oil too. Enter Raygun who reverses the policy and get us more dependent on foriegn energy than ever.

Obama exasperated the worsening of the economy. You will have a very hard time explaining how a $787 Billion Stimulus bill which had unemployment previously at just over 7%, to now fighting hard to keep it below 10% as President Bush's fault. You can try, but I doubt you will ever prove that. The facts just simply won't support it.

As far as Carter, he started with a 4.8% inflation rate in 1976 to hovering around 12% by the end of his administration. The Deficit in fiscal year 1979 stood at 27.7 Billion, and near the end of his term climbed to $59 Billion. Unemployment under Carter leveled off to 7%.
Jimmy Carter on Budget & Economy

So the facts show how Democrat policies of Carter and Obama, resulted in a worsening of the economy. To try and blame a Republican for either, is simply a failed attempt at establishing a "cover-up". One that looks to try and negate responsibility when domestic policies of a liberal Democrat go terribly wrong.

Last edited:

Obama exasperated the worsening of the economy. You will have a very hard time explaining how a $787 Billion Stimulus bill which had unemployment previously at just over 7%, to now fighting hard to keep it below 10% as President Bush's fault. You can try, but I doubt you will ever prove that. The facts just simply won't support it.

As far as Carter, he started with a 4.8% inflation rate in 1976 to hovering around 12% by the end of his administration. The Deficit in fiscal year 1979 stood at 27.7 Billion, and near the end of his term climbed to $59 Billion. Unemployment under Carter leveled off to 7%.
Jimmy Carter on Budget & Economy

So the facts show how Democrat policies of Carter and Obama, resulted in a worsening of the economy. To try and blame a Republican for either, is simply a failed attempt at establishing a "cover-up". One that looks to try and negate responsibility when domestic policies of a liberal Democrat go terribly wrong.

The only thing GWB did as president from 07-08 was tarp, and as I recall there was only about 200 billion of that used (which except GM and AIG we got the rest back, GM was not suppose to get any-more) and negotiate the end of the Iraq war (no congress is why)
From 07 until the end
There was an effort to remove the constraints on shale oil drilling, BHO stopped that out the gate when he was sworn in

Simply put, W was lame duck. The 09 budget he refused to sign

do not agree with what?
What blunders?
what part of your either with us or against us did you have trouble believing? no-one is rallying against us in the ME that was not doing the same thing 40 years ago, just fewer of them. Iraq, mistake?

Try and tell that to those marines who gave it all so those people could vote and no longer had to worry about Saddam killing them, your wasting your breath with me. You got the balls to tell those people who made it there choice to go make a difference so you could sit behind that key board and attack me?

IndependentLogic on anothe thread posts the end to JRK's babbling ignorance.

From today's news:

"The Iraqi government is aligning itself with Iran in trying to bolster the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Unlike several other Arab governments, al-Malaki’s Shiite-led government is not only defending al-Assad but actively joining forces with Ahmadinejad in trying to prop him up - even in the face of the brutal assault against peaceful Syrian protesters. "

Oh yeah. Big success.

Finding 500 war heads with banned material in them is I admit is a 1/2 truth. The rest of the truth is Saddam was not suppose to have had any in any condition
Ridding the world of Saddam was only 1/2 of the truth, it was also a under reported fact much of the fighting that was done in Iraq was with AL Qaeda
Blunder? Its over Boo, we won OK.

Well at least you admit the first two, now about that al Queda in Iraq business.....

But some students of the insurgency say Mr. McCain is making a dangerous generalization. “The U.S. has not been fighting Al Qaeda, it’s been fighting Iraqis,” said Juan Cole, a fierce critic of the war who is the author of “Sacred Space and Holy War: The Politics, Culture and History of Shi’ite Islam” and a professor of history at the University of Michigan. A member of Al Qaeda “is technically defined as someone who pledges fealty to Osama bin Laden and is given a terror operation to carry out. It’s kind of like the Mafia,” Mr. Cole said. “You make your bones, and you’re loyal to a capo. And I don’t know if anyone in Iraq quite fits that technical definition.”

McCain, Iraq War and the Threat of ‘Al Qaeda’ - New York Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back