Political dogma: San Juan Mayor claims PR is getting no help while in front of pallets of supplies

Following the Liberal playbook to a T (shirt): Never let a tragedy go to waste. Scoring those political points, the DNC is probably checking to see if she can run in 2020.

The relief effort for PR is complicated by the relief efforts for Harvey and Irma.

To politicize it by implying Trump is racist is absolutely disgusting and is why liberals will continue to lose elections.

Why doesn't she get off mic and start handing out the tons of relief supplies behind her?

Just like Nagan blaming Bush for all the deaths while he refused to use the hundreds of busses at his disposal to evacuate those very citizens.

In 1992, it took 2 weeks for the Fed to get to my neighborhood after Andrew.

This is all political bullshit.

What a dumb bitch.

She was also hinting that she wants American tax payers to pay off PR's debt. Fuck that.

the four pallets of water she got that was behind her for the near 400,000 san juan residents, was from a charity and not FEMA, and they arrived after 10 days.

THREAD FAIL

'Political dogma: San Juan Mayor claims PR is getting no help while in front of pallets of supplies'

Sounds like how CNN staged their fake flood water rescue ...

:p

To politicize natural disasters is a perfect example of the divisive left.

If you think Trump is inhibiting the relief effort in PR because he is a racist, you are a useful idiot for the Progs.

Think of all the hurricane relief supplies that could have been bought for Puerto Rico with the $1.2 billion that Hillary wasteD on a failed campaign.

the four pallets of water she got that was behind her for the near 400,000 san juan residents, was from a charity and not FEMA, and they arrived after 10 days.

THREAD FAIL

Response to thread FAIL

What PR has endured is horrific. I survived a direct hit from a Cat 5 and it is not pretty.

No safe spaces in the north eye wall of a Cat 5.

It was 2 weeks before we saw any federal government there to save us.

We were very thankful for the relief, but we were surviving because of the precautions we took prior to the storm.

5 weeks without power. I never played the victim.

Forum List

Back