Political correctness

Hard copy of links and photo information go out to Mark Arneson tomorrow.

arneson_flag.jpg

Pivot Boy Stained Bastard is looking for attention Zoom.

Apparently, he's upset because all his little friends went on summer vacation without him.

Gonna be a long 3 months for this idiot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNV4FMpGh8[/ame]

Last edited:
I do hope that Stainedmattress isn't lying about this, And I do wish he could actually show where I misrepresented the American Legion, or made any political comment that would make anyone believe that I was representing the official stance of the American Legion. Because as far as I know the American Legion does not take a political stance. They do take a stance on issues that affect the Military, Veterans, and the Flag (sometimes).

Now I have stated the American Legions stance on the Flag protection amendment a few times, maybe that is what stainedmattress is upset about? Or maybe he simply is tired of being owned.

By the way, If the National Commander truly has a problem with me, my statements, or my avatar, or pictures, he is intelligent enough to call me. Yes he would be able to get my name and number very easily.

I don't think you have anything to worry about Ollie. :)

No I don't think so. I find it funny. This kid has so much to learn. I believe he claims to have mailed copies of my posts....LOL

Who uses snail mail? We'll see soon enough what claims he makes.

I wonder why the 2 Mods I notified of his copyright infringements haven't done anything?

The child is PM'ing me now, almost sounds like a threat. I can't post it unfortunately. But, trust me, this child has gone off the deep end.

No doubt he needs a :chillpill:

The child is PM'ing me now, almost sounds like a threat. I can't post it unfortunately. But, trust me, this child has gone off the deep end.

You sure as heck can report an overt or implied threat to the mods though and they will take care of it.

You sure as heck can report an overt or implied threat to the mods though and they will take care of it.

I should have mentioned, I forwarded the PM to Gunny. Should send it to CW too.

Political Correctness gone mad

05 May, 2012 Reuters / Suzanne Plunkett

RT reports on the latest examples of political correctness gone wild in the U.S. Cases, that could be on their way to making the country of the free - the United States of “I’m sorry”.

*From media pundits and giggle fests, to advertisers trying to spice up an old concept like Oreos and milk, to sports managers praising Fidel Castro, to even political comedians mixing religion and female body parts – saying anything in public, even when obviously joking, has become a minefield.

“You say something of color, you tweet something of color, suddenly you have 15 people criticizing you in an attempt to take you down a notch,” said Raw Story Executive Editor Meghan Carpentier.

This has been pushing an increasing number of people into endless apologies.

“Anderson Cooper should not have had to give a public apology for giggling at the word 'pussy willow.'. I think that’s adorable! That’s just a10-year-old boy in him emerging and scampering about in short pants,” said author and political comedian Sara Benincasa.

“It’s really absurd. People get more angry about a word like pussy willow, than they do about, say, a drone strike that kills thirty innocent people in Afghanistan," said author and editorial columnist Ted Rall.

Meaningless political correctness has given rise to meaningless rituals of remorse.

“It’s like going to church and going through all the motions, but not really believing in God,” said Benincasa.

In an overly litigious culture, cries of discrimination are often simply an excuse to sue.

“There was a lawyer who sued all of the bars here in New York who had Ladies’ Nights, because that was gender discrimination – so it’s become this parody of politeness and parody of equity, where people are in fact just going overboard,” said Meghan Carpentier.

Read More:
Political Correctness gone mad — RT

Forum List

Back