Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times

Agustin Blazquez with the collaboration of Jaums Sutton

Does anyone know the origins of Political Correctness? Who originally developed it and what was its purpose?

I looked it up. It was developed at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, which was founded in 1923 and came to be known as the "Frankfurt School." It was a group of thinkers who pulled together to find a solution to the biggest problem facing the implementers of communism in Russia.

The problem? Why wasn't communism spreading?

Their answer? Because Western Civilization was in its way.

What was the problem with Western Civilization? Its belief in the individual, that an individual could develop valid ideas. At the root of communism was the theory that all valid ideas come from the effect of the social group of the masses. The individual is nothing.

And they believed that the only way for communism to advance was to help (or force, if necessary) Western Civilization to destroy itself. How to do that? Undermine its foundations by chipping away at the rights of those annoying individuals.

One way to do that? Change their speech and thought patterns by spreading the idea that vocalizing your beliefs is disrespectful to others and must be avoided to make up for past inequities and injustices.

And call it something that sounds positive: "Political Correctness."

Inspired by the brand new communist technique, Mao, in the 1930s, wrote an article on the "correct" handling of contradictions among the people. "Sensitive training" – sound familiar? – and speech codes were born.

In 1935, after Hitler came to power, the Frankfurt School moved to New York City, where they continued their work by translating Marxism from economic to cultural terms using Sigmund Freud's psychological conditioning mechanisms to get Americans to buy into Political Correctness. In 1941, they moved to California to spread their wings.

But Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society.

---

MORE: Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times

Political correctness means no longer having the ability to tell anyone "fuck off, bitch" without the threat of encountering recourse due to the nature of a preceived agressive verbal assault upon the person.

Political Correctness Strikes in New York
January 24, 2008

Thank heaven political correctness has not begun to run amok in West Virginia and Ohio, to the extent that has occurred elsewhere.
---
Herwerth’s plate reads: GETOSAMA, in reference to the al-Qaida terrorist leader. Apparently, being “patently offensive” to terrorists is unacceptable in New York.

Political Correctness Strikes in New York - News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register

New York DMV Bans 'GETOSAMA' License Plates

Deaf Toddler Told by School to Change His Name Sign, Which Looks Like “Gun.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

His hand sign for his name looks suspiciously like the sign for “gun.” Yes, my friends, gun. At school. Do you understand? At school! A tax-supported school. You know: where there are defenseless children.

Well, this could not be tolerated. The school has a no-guns policy. As in “no tolerance.”

The boy was told to change his name. Maybe to Fred. Possibly to Bruce. What is his name? Hunter.

---

Deaf Toddler Told by School to Change His Name Sign, Which Looks Like “Gun.”

Political Correctness Strikes in New York
January 24, 2008

Thank heaven political correctness has not begun to run amok in West Virginia and Ohio, to the extent that has occurred elsewhere.
---
Herwerth’s plate reads: GETOSAMA, in reference to the al-Qaida terrorist leader. Apparently, being “patently offensive” to terrorists is unacceptable in New York.

Political Correctness Strikes in New York - News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register

New York DMV Bans 'GETOSAMA' License Plates

Down here in Taxes you can say what you wanna say, but we'll shoot your ass if we don't like it. Around here it ain't called PC, it's DISCRETION.

leadfirst02.jpg

13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules

By Doug Giles / 11 July 2012

---

1.Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

2.It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

3.Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

4.Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

5.Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

6.The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

7.The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.

8.Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.

9.If you’re in a gunfight:
– If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
– If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
– If you’re not moving, you’re dead.

10.In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!

11.If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

12.You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.

13.You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

Read more: 13 Politically Incorrect Gun Rules
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

actiongirlsemily001.jpg

Political correctness means no longer having the ability to tell anyone "fuck off, bitch" without the threat of encountering recourse due to the nature of a preceived agressive verbal assault upon the person.

really? not so. I guess it is so if you don't know somebody. But why do some people insist on saying shit without facing consequences?

I say if American Jihad wants to yell out 'Niggah!' like the tea party signs said...go for it. Just make sure he does it in Watts or Compton

:eusa_shhh:

Do you you know the meaning of the word "scourge"? I already knew it, it's a kind of whip used to beat people who get uppity, like slaves and other inferior people who did not remember their place, bet you long for those days. if you consider the societal pressure to be a civilized and polite human to be a "scourge" then I wonder what you think of real things the term is supposed to apply to like disease, poverty, hunger and ignorance.

Deaf Toddler Told by School to Change His Name Sign, Which Looks Like “Gun.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

His hand sign for his name looks suspiciously like the sign for “gun.” Yes, my friends, gun. At school. Do you understand? At school! A tax-supported school. You know: where there are defenseless children.

Well, this could not be tolerated. The school has a no-guns policy. As in “no tolerance.”

The boy was told to change his name. Maybe to Fred. Possibly to Bruce. What is his name? Hunter.

---

Deaf Toddler Told by School to Change His Name Sign, Which Looks Like “Gun.”

Sounds like a great ADA law sutie in the making. There are accomidation laws for the disabled, the school should adapt.

Do you you know the meaning of the word "scourge"? I already knew it, it's a kind of whip used to beat people who get uppity, like slaves and other inferior people who did not remember their place, bet you long for those days. if you consider the societal pressure to be a civilized and polite human to be a "scourge" then I wonder what you think of real things the term is supposed to apply to like disease, poverty, hunger and ignorance.

Ain't FREE SPEECH great, you can use a word the way you chose, and others can do the same, supposedly without criticism. Apparently it's not a value you appreciate.

Ain't FREE SPEECH great, you can use a word the way you chose, and others can do the same, supposedly without criticism. Apparently it's not a value you appreciate.

You want the right to be a hateful jackass without being called a hateful jackass? Why do you want to infringe upon my free speech right to point out hateful jackasses? We do not have a right to be free of criticism from our fellow citizens.

You sound like your occupied, enjoy...:D

pieinface1.jpg

The Liberal Mind and how it's occupied...

:D

Last edited:

You sound like your occupied, enjoy...:D

The Liberal Mind and how it's occupied...

You sound like another jackass who wants to walk around being a total prick without risking the occasional punch in the face.

You want the right to be a hateful jackass without being called a hateful jackass? Why do you want to infringe upon my free speech right to point out hateful jackasses? We do not have a right to be free of criticism from our fellow citizens.

I have the right to be a hateful jackass and you have the right to bitch about it and that's all. When you do anything to infringe that right you would be more wrong than me.

I couldn't agree more with the OP. The most articulate description of this scourge ( I don't care how some idiots interpret the word) is this quote at the end of an essay by Wm. B. Fankboner:

Spinoza said: 'Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts.' The great fallacy of monolithic, collectivist doctrines like political correctness is that they seek to eliminate a crucial step in human cognition: the dialogue with the self, the act of dialectical mastication that allows us to absorb and process experience, and to direct and enable our moral lives. Only in the inviolable sanctity of the human soul, in the act of self-communion, can man realize his transcendence and salvation. Politically correct speech and conduct are the product of the predigested morality of self-appointed ideologues, the profane consensus of spiritually exhausted and mediocre minds, in lieu of our own common sense and the collective wisdom of the ages.

The Triumph of Political Correctness

You know what's hilarious? I opened this thread knowing that communism was going to be blamed and cited somewhere within the OP's "logic" and sure enough didn't even make it past the first paragraph.

I'm confused what you're supposedly not allowed to say in our society? Just because people think you're an idiot for espousing your views doesn't mean there's a liberal political correctness plot against you. Or are you just mad that you can't call the President a ****** in most circles?

You know what's hilarious? I opened this thread knowing that communism was going to be blamed and cited somewhere within the OP's "logic" and sure enough didn't even make it past the first paragraph.

I'm confused what you're supposedly not allowed to say in our society? Just because people think you're an idiot for espousing your views doesn't mean there's a liberal political correctness plot against you. Or are you just mad that you can't call the President a ****** in most circles?
You found it hilarious that it was mentioned immediately?! FFS, communism is implicit in any conversation of political correctness. Welcome to the Frankfurt School:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyu-9-OhHog&feature=relmfu]Part 1: The History of Political Correctness - YouTube[/ame]

Where is this political correctness law? Where does political correctness have any sort of impact on our society? Where can you not say what you want?

Aside from some paranoid video from a right wing lobbying group, I'm confused what evidence there is for this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back