Political Correctness.. Gone Wild

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's allot easier in hind sight but what's price Americans are willing to pay in the quest for political correctness.

Will it come down with Hasan, and the Fort Hood tragedy, that he wasn't fully investigated because officials were afraid of a law suit by the ACLU.

We are all aware of the primary victims list, the untouchables, Moslem's, African Americans, Gays, Liberal Women, Illegal Aliens, oops I meant undocumented workers.

So, has political correctness, "Gone Wild" and Americans have to die for it and just accept it?

Last edited:
It's allot easier in hind sight but what's price Americans are willing to pay in the quest for political correctness.

Will it come down with Hasan, and the Fort Hood tragedy, that he wasn't fully investigated because officials were afraid of a law suit by the ACLU.

We all all aware of the primary victims list, the untouchables, Moslem's, African Americans, Gays, Women, Illegal Aliens, oops I meant undocumented workers.

So, has political correctness, "Gone Wild" and Americans have to die for it and just accept it?
Why not blame the perp? I guess that is just too much for you to do.

We all all aware of the primary victims list, the untouchables, Moslem's, African Americans, Gays, Women, Illegal Aliens, oops I meant undocumented workers.

Why not blame the perp? I guess that is just too much for you to do.

perp...:eusa_eh:

I doubt the military is controlled by PC; what it is controlled by is spending, and after having spent all this money on this hardcore partisan Muslim doctor there was little chance they would excuse him from a duty he signed on for.

I doubt the military is controlled by PC; what it is controlled by is spending, and after having spent all this money on this hardcore partisan Muslim doctor there was little chance they would excuse him from a duty he signed on for.

That wouldn't have stopped them from further investigations of his actions as far as I gleam, so far.

Forum List

Back