Political correctness gone to far

I had no idea Hall County Nebrasksa was a bastion of political correctness.

The PC Police are pretty much everywhere. Kinda like cockroaches.

And it doesn't take many of them to scare people into submission, they've been very effective. One good self-righteous, narcissistic, hypersensitive loudmouth can easily be enough.

Yeah, and it will stop, as soon as we the people muster up the courage to push back at these blowhards, and push back hard, every single time they do something like this. This happens in your community, have the guts to speak out publicly and fight it. Just remember, there are many many more of us, than there are of them, and no matter how loud they screech, we CAN drown them out, and shout them down, until we silence them and the insanity of Political Correctness forever! This shit only happens because too many good people are afraid to challenge it. Damned if I know why! The people who promote this garbage are cowards and wusses in the first place, which is why they do what they do. Support any citizen, any business and any politician that fights them, and oppose any who support them!

Yep, and I think it's happening, albeit slowly. We'll see the end of PC when the PC Police believe that they can no longer get away with it.

The headline is wrong. They don't want him to change his name, they want him to change the way he "signs" his name.

The school is being stupid beyond belief.

If I were the parents, I would get the kid to change the sign for his name to two upraised middle fingers.

From the article:

The school is claiming the entire matter is a “misunderstanding” — but still wants Hunter to change his name.

Piss poor writing. If you watch the video, it is the way the kid signs his name they want to change.

I had no idea Hall County Nebrasksa was a bastion of political correctness.

The PC Police are pretty much everywhere. Kinda like cockroaches.

And it doesn't take many of them to scare people into submission, they've been very effective. One good self-righteous, narcissistic, hypersensitive loudmouth can easily be enough.

Yeah, and it will stop, as soon as we the people muster up the courage to push back at these blowhards, and push back hard, every single time they do something like this. This happens in your community, have the guts to speak out publicly and fight it. Just remember, there are many many more of us, than there are of them, and no matter how loud they screech, we CAN drown them out, and shout them down, until we silence them and the insanity of Political Correctness forever! This shit only happens because too many good people are afraid to challenge it. Damned if I know why! The people who promote this garbage are cowards and wusses in the first place, which is why they do what they do. Support any citizen, any business and any politician that fights them, and oppose any who support them!
*shrugs* I don't care how many of them there are. I don't care how many people agree with me.

You may have noticed... I really don't care who's side anyone is on. I'm always on the same side. MINE. You don't need numbers... All you need to do is open your mouth and say something when you believe you or someone else is wronged. Do it with confidence. That easy.

The headline is wrong. They don't want him to change his name, they want him to change the way he "signs" his name.

The school is being stupid beyond belief.

If I were the parents, I would get the kid to change the sign for his name to two upraised middle fingers.

From the article:

The school is claiming the entire matter is a “misunderstanding” — but still wants Hunter to change his name.

Piss poor writing. If you watch the video, it is the way the kid signs his name they want to change.

But to a deaf person that is their name. It's how they communicate. His name is personal to HIM. It's like...

*ponders*

Hey... I know a couple who has a kid named "Gunner." Well... that's too close to "gun" you have to change your name. Zero tolerance. You know what? Fuck off... His name is Gunner.

They also have two other sons.... Gatlin and Gage. Notice a trend? You know... Besides it was the father that named them... o.0

Forum List

Back