Political convention ends in students' outrage

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
It is very common that before elections the political parties go on different conventions all over the state to try to convince young students to vote for them. But the view seen from the Netanya college (in which I learn) convention, was something totally different.

Usually in conventions concerning Israeli politics, we're used to see Israeli politicians being asked tough questions, sometimes even laughed and humiliated by few angry people in crowd. However, a totally reverse event took place this afternoon, when MK from Balad political party rose to speak her political agenda.

At first it seemed that the students, although deeply disagreeing with Balad's view, tried at least to stay and listen. Balad, which publicly called to tear out the Jewish character out of the state, is highly unappriciated by Israeli youth. This afternoon, Balad spoker protested against the fact that children in Arab schools in Israel are depending on "Jewish education workers" and "Jewish system" in general. Students in audience called in protest that as long as this state is Jewish, this is the situation and shall be accepted (Are Jews supposed to protest that "Gentile systems" run our lives in Europe or USA??)

One of the students sitting in front line got up and said that "After what you did (Balad) in the Marmara incidents, you're in no condition to come with any demands". he got up and left the place, calling to the others to do the same, not to listen to the Balad speaker. Balad speaker, Ya'el Lerer, then told the crowd that if there is anything she, or Balad, are proud of, was that MK Hanin Zuabi was on the Marmara flotilla.

That poor saying what was provoked the students in obvious anger. calling for her to leave the building. For long minutes the students protested in anger, and didn't calmed down until the MK left with security close. when things got physical between a teenage religious boy and anArab students, the police had to get involed (Something which I didn't take on camara, sorry, been too shocked to understand what was going on).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZg71wwUuAU]‫[/ame]

Is this the 16 year old girl who spit in an MK's face?

No. That was something I personally filmed today in my college. Thankfully, it did not get to the point of spitting. That would have been shameful, and the Netanya college students are no barbarians. That besides the point that the police had to arrive because somehow a minor made a mess there. The outrage was against a leftist Jew Knesset member which justified terror

Is this the 16 year old girl who spit in an MK's face?

No. That was something I personally filmed today in my college. Thankfully, it did not get to the point of spitting. That would have been shameful, and the Netanya college students are no barbarians. That besides the point that the police had to arrive because somehow a minor made a mess there. The outrage was against a leftist Jew Knesset member which justified terror

I call bull. Rightists can say all they want about leftists and accuse them of justifying terror when most likely it is a leftist saying that the violent approach to 'solutions' by her/his country is the cause of any border to border fighting.

Yet it is the Israeli.left which controls the media and says anyone who disagree with them is fascist.

Oh boy, Lipush you know how absurd the attacks and allegations made by the Right are. Like these kinds, the right seeks solutions without looking at the history, they can't see the failure in their policies and what it brings them. It's a conceited view, rightists are full of themselves in most ways, it will bring misery to the Jewish State. Of course, slowly it will.

Last edited:
Yet it is the Israeli.left which controls the media and says anyone who disagree with them is fascist.

Oh boy, Lipush you know how absurd the attacks and allegations made by the Right are. Like these kinds, the right seeks solutions without looking at the history, they can't see the failure in their policies and what it brings them. It's a conceited view, rightists are full of themselves in most ways, it will bring misery to the Jewish State. Of course, slowly it will.

I'm not saying right wingers are angels, far from it, and in some places you will be correct. But since forever, the leftist look at those who don't believe in their white pure dreams as fascist and bullies. The right wingers, in the eyes of the leftists, are always Mizrahi, illiterate, with no idea whatsoever about what's going on. It is that if they sometimes feel they're the only ones who can decide what's best, because....I don't know why, even. If we're not at one opinion with the leftist, were immediately tagges as "Fascist", "Racist", "ignorant", because the Tel-Avivian leftist who gets 10,000 shekels a month from his company knows better than the simple worker from Ashkelon, because she learned for his degree and read so much more books (while never serving in the army, never being under missile attack, and never known the meaning of being poor). So NO, they don't ALWAYS know better!

Isn't that Roudy's job?

Isn't it your job to be a Jew hating Nazi persian rat?

You Jewish people are taught to believe the World hates all Jews without a reason, just for being Jewish and you go out as if that's the reality, you are is arrogant and led to believe you are poor victims of the World, yet you are creating more antisemetism the more you keep accusing people of antisemetism dumbass, you don't get it do you? You're gonna bring your reputation down by yourselves. Idiots.

Yesterday on Stav Shafir's facebook wall she said she bailed out of the convention because of Ben Ari's "racist bullies". What a shameless LIE. She bailed because they ALL bailed. The MKs has all got up in protest after hearing Lerer's poor statement, and the leftist who wanted to stay had to leave because no one stayed. And she said she left in protest of the "Bulliyng"? No one even TOUCHED the Balad party member! That really pissed me off to read.

Isn't that Roudy's job?

You Jewish people are taught to believe the World hates all Jews without a reason, just for being Jewish and you go out as if that's the reality, you are is arrogant and led to believe you are poor victims of the World, yet you are creating more antisemetism the more you keep accusing people of antisemetism dumbass, you don't get it do you? You're gonna bring your reputation down by yourselves. Idiots.

That was a bad start for a sentence, dude
m0916.gif

That was a bad start for a sentence, dude
m0916.gif

Not at all, Hossfly, Roudy. irosie, toastman and more all wrote that same sentence, just change Jewish to Muslim.

I have never encountered an anti semitic HINDU
the basis for anti semitism is ---RELIGIOUS
TEACHINGS its in the koran
and its in lots of the
interpretations of the new testament and
the literature christians used to read

Forum List

Back