Political Compass

here's a fun little test

The Political Compass
where do you fall and is it accurate?

i was

Economic Left/Right: 1.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23

which is probably pretty close althugh i think i am a little more economically conservative than the test says

pcgraphpng.php

pccompass2.png

I thought I'd be more libertarian than that. They didn't really ask enough questions.

☭proletarian☭;1908189 said:

Would you say that's accurate?

Not sure. Some of the questions I object to. For instance, I can see the need for public museums of the historic variety, yet I object wasting money on pieces of public 'art' nobody wants and then wasting more money to remove it.. The two subjects should have been operate questions, in my opinion.

Curiously, though my views haven't really changed, I scored quite differently than the last time I took this quiz.differently

Didn't this test ask about gun control the last time I saw it?

resultGraph.php

You desire substantially less government control of economic activity and somewhat less government control over personal activity than is presently the case in the U.S. I used to classify this area as part of “Moderate Libertarian” but got many objections; I guess calling you a moderate libertarian is akin to calling a liberal Democrat a “Moderate Communist.”
Your views would be best represented by a mix of Libertarian and Republican representatives—assuming that it was possible to get a significant number of Libertarians elected. The Libertarian Party is still dominated by people far more radical than you though there is an ongoing effort to make the LP more inclusive and less radical. If you have the patience and willingness do deal with infighting, you may want to join this effort. Or, you might find my proposed new party more to your liking.
Approximately 8% of the takers of this quiz scored in this area.

Right-Leaning Freedom Lover

Economic Left/Right -4.75

Social Libertarian/Aut -3.38

Economic Left/Right: 5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

I would say thats about accurate but everytime I retake this I move closer towards libertarian... which is what I kind of expect.

This is interesting, my numbers are: I should take the test again after a few hours in USMB :lol:

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Forum List

Back