Political Compass, learn who you are

The Political Compass

Take this test and see where you stand with historical figures.

It may just help the people who cant keep straight who is left or right in history.

Funny in a way. But considering that extremes are defining us at the moment it not a surprise that some may need a website to let them know what politics they follow. I mean, considering that so many wait for the talking heads to provide them with an opinion.....

I'm gonna take this test just to see how accurate it is. I know my politcs :D

The Political Compass

Take this test and see where you stand with historical figures.

It may just help the people who cant keep straight who is left or right in history.

Funny in a way. But considering that extremes are defining us at the moment it not a surprise that some may need a website to let them know what politics they follow. I mean, considering that so many wait for the talking heads to provide them with an opinion.....

I'm gonna take this test just to see how accurate it is. I know my politcs :D

I've taken it before, IMO it skews to the left.

pcgraphpng.php

No surprise there

• Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are the one answering the questions.

You just have learned to demonize certain labels.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are the one answering the questions.

You just have learned to demonize certain labels.

Not sure if that was meant for me, but I demonize ALL labels....including the ones I tag myself with.

Humans are a study in contradictions, and anyone who thinks they can be defined by a sole ideology is intentionally ignorant.

Learn to stop demonizing certain labels.

Words have definitions and pretending they mean something else for political reasons is insanity.

Here's mine. It's about where i expected to be.

Though i didn't like the way some questions were worded. They needed a "no opinion" answer as there were some questions that asked you to take a hard stance on something you really didn't agree nor disagree with. But, it put me right about where i expected to be, so i'd have to say it seems pretty accurate.

Political Compass Printable Graph

Words have definitions and pretending they mean something else for political reasons is insanity.

I agree 100% that we turn certain words into Buzzwords to define ourselves and other politically. But the flow of language has to be considered. Right now there is a polarization in this country that depends specific definitions and one must use them in order to argue.

Just look at how the left turned every GOPer into a Neo-con, and how the right is turning every Dem into a progressive. The idea's and the words do not fit reality, but political trending accepts them as though they do.

Inflexible ideology is an enemy, and ideology is just words.

I agree 100% that we turn certain words into Buzzwords to define ourselves and other politically. But the flow of language has to be considered. Right now there is a polarization in this country that depends specific definitions and one must use them in order to argue.

Just look at how the left turned every GOPer into a Neo-con, and how the right is turning every Dem into a progressive. The idea's and the words do not fit reality, but political trending accepts them as though they do.

The neo con label applies to anyone who followed Bush without any compunction.

That covered every republican I met for about eight years.

The people who refused the stupidity became independents or libertarians.

The neo con label applies to anyone who followed Bush without any compunction.

That covered every republican I met for about eight years.

The people who refused the stupidity became independents or libertarians.

The Neo-Con Label is applied to anyone who is not in line with a specific ideology.

And not all of us abandoned the Party when we realized what Bush was. Some of us are trying to find ways to push the GOP to the center and water down the influence of the evangelicals.

neoconservatism: Definition from Answers.com

neoconservatism

U.S. political movement. It originated in the 1960s among conservatives and some liberals who were repelled by or disillusioned with what they viewed as the political and cultural trends of the time, including leftist political radicalism, lack of respect for authority and tradition, and hedonistic and immoral lifestyles. Neoconservatives generally advocate a free-market economy with minimum taxation and government economic regulation; strict limits on government-provided social-welfare programs; and a strong military supported by large defense budgets. Neoconservatives also believe that government policy should respect the importance of traditional institutions such as religion and the family. Unlike most conservatives of earlier generations, neoconservatives maintain that the United States should take an active role in world affairs, though they are generally suspicious of international institutions, such as the United Nations and the World Court, whose authority could intrude upon American sovereignty or limit the country's freedom to act in its own interests

Forum List

Back