POLITICAL COMPASS: Intro

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Most of us have taken the Political Compass quiz at The Political Compass - Test

And I think that most of us have found that many of the questions are vague or the answers to which would vary depending on the day...at least that is what I have found.

So, I'd like to start a series of threads, each dedicated to the individual questions that are contained in the Political Compass. I think that we could have some interesting and stimulating discussion/debates/fights regarding each of our viewpoints on the issues...and I am hoping to learn something about topics that I don't have as much baseline knowledge.

If you are interested in sharing your Political Compass results, please do so in this thread.

(Remember, this is an attempt at stimulating intelligent and mature discussion, so flaming these threads would be unnecessary.)

Xotoxi:

xotoxi-albums-images-picture331-pcgraphpng2.png

You're right, most of the questions are way to vague, at least 1/4 of them should have had a neutural response answer. But answering as well as I could it placed me about a third of the way toward the far right, dead center on the middle line. It tell me I'm nearly an exact mix between a Social Libertarian and an Authoritarian. Uuuummmmmm.............

Most of us have taken the Political Compass quiz at The Political Compass - Test

And I think that most of us have found that many of the questions are vague or the answers to which would vary depending on the day...at least that is what I have found.

So, I'd like to start a series of threads, each dedicated to the individual questions that are contained in the Political Compass. I think that we could have some interesting and stimulating discussion/debates/fights regarding each of our viewpoints on the issues...and I am hoping to learn something about topics that I don't have as much baseline knowledge.

If you are interested in sharing your Political Compass results, please do so in this thread.

(Remember, this is an attempt at stimulating intelligent and mature discussion, so flaming these threads would be unnecessary.)

I'm about to take it but i'll tell you what, the questions are loaded :lol:

Graph to follow

Can we pull out the loaded questions and laugh about them?

FOR EXAMPLE: A genuine free market requires restrictions on the ability of predator multinationals to create monopolies. :rofl: A "genuine Free market" would have NO limitiations or rules, this exists NO WHERE in the world...not even in black markets (there are rules, try screwing the mob over and see what i mean)

Taxpayers should not be expected to prop up any theatres or museums that cannot survive on a commercial basis. YES to Theatres, NO on the museums. (I like museums :lol:)

Last edited:
pcgraphpng.php

Economic Left/Right: 1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

DAMN i'm closest dead center and the only one to the right to post.

where are the authoritarians :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back