Political cliches I'd like to see go away

And who is it, precisely, who "can't make up their mind"? Who is it, precisely, who does not have core beliefs?

Not everyone is a partisan -- is it that you simply don't know what it's like to think for yourself?

LOL I dont know what more pathetic.....You acting like your not or that you truly think you are not LOL

That was a very mature, articulate and reasonable response, but unfortunately you chose to answer none of the questions I asked. Also unfortunately, such diversion is a standard partisan response, and I am used to it.

Thanks, I guess.

What makes you non partisan ???? Please regal us with this tidbit of information.

The one now beginning to grate on nerves is "healthy". Do we really need cameras in trash cans to identify those children who won't be healthy?

LOL I dont know what more pathetic.....You acting like your not or that you truly think you are not LOL

That was a very mature, articulate and reasonable response, but unfortunately you chose to answer none of the questions I asked. Also unfortunately, such diversion is a standard partisan response, and I am used to it.

Thanks, I guess.

What makes you non partisan ???? Please regal us with this tidbit of information.

While I suspect this is going to be another game of Whack A Mole™, I'll bite.

I'm not "non-partisan", I'm anti-partisan. I think that the intellectual dishonesty of partisan ideology is causing us great damage at a critical time.

I agree with the Republicans on some issues, with the Democrats on others, and with neither on yet others. I don't base any opinions on where along the political spectrum they will fall. And I can feel just as passionate about any given issue as you; the difference between us is that my stated opinions don't conveniently, predictably and simplistically fall in line with one ideology.

Like most Americans.

Forum List

Back