Political Cartoons

ConstitutionMoronWZ.jpg

It's not racism if that is a tea party your image conveys.

And, I am more than happy to debate that shit with you or with anyone else.

In fact, let's start.

I suggest that EVERY nation has a right of sovereignty and PART of that right is to decide who is permitted to come into the land and for how long and under what terms and upon what conditions.

And if the people of a nation are unwilling to limit immigration and citizenship upon terms and conditions agreeable to them, then they will soon cease to be sovereign.

In fact, let's start.

I suggest that EVERY nation has a right of sovereignty and PART of that right is to decide who is permitted to come into the land and for how long and under what terms and upon what conditions.

And if the people of a nation are unwilling to limit immigration and citizenship upon terms and conditions agreeable to them, then they will soon cease to be sovereign.

I'd debate those points but I agree with them ;).

In fact, let's start.

Ok. :cool:

But the political cartoon image's author must not. And I KNOW there are those here who agree with that photo-cartoonist instead of with you or me.

In fact, let's start.

But the political cartoon image's author must not. And I KNOW there are those here who agree with that photo-cartoonist instead of with you or me.

No no no....i think you (or maybe it was me) misunderstood the picture.

See underneath where it says "Racism" it says "Because if you called it anything else you would have to debate it"

To me the picture basically is making fun of the people who call tea party gatherings racist....it says "Hahahaha you have to call us racists because you can't successfully debate the issues we bring up in the protests"

No no no....i think you (or maybe it was me) misunderstood the picture.

See underneath where it says "Racism" it says "Because if you called it anything else you would have to debate it"

To me the picture basically is making fun of the people who call tea party gatherings racist....it says "Hahahaha you have to call us racists because you can't successfully debate the issues we bring up in the protests"

That interpretation makes more sense than my earlier interpretation.

And it has a kernel of truth.

Certain liberals like to short circuit ANY conversation they think might not go their way. The TEA PArtyers were getting them worried a little bit so they simply chose to apply (deliberately) a false label. Viola. Discussion is short circuited. A segment of the liberal orthodoxy does enjoy such tactics. Didn't Alinsky even teach that kind of crap? And who WAS an Alinsky follower?

Forum List

Back