Political attacks knock wind out of Kennedy's sails

the elements of murder require malice AFOREthought and premeditation. Your characterization of Kennedy as a murderer is inflammatory and inaccurate and I called you on it. and I will every time.

and PLEASE stop scatter shooting all this other crap to hide from that fact.

What do you care? You have already admitted any repubican is fair game for any accusation you care to make and that you will only EVER question Democrats you can personally vote for.

I am just following your enlightened policy after all.

the elements of murder require malice AFOREthought and premeditation. Your characterization of Kennedy as a murderer is inflammatory and inaccurate and I called you on it. and I will every time.

and PLEASE stop scatter shooting all this other crap to hide from that fact.

Your also wrong, manslaughter is a form of murder, as is involuntary manslaughter. they do not require malice aforethought. BUT Kennedy chose to get drunk and drive, thus we have a conscious action by him that directly lead to a girls death. Further he showed enough composure after the act to hide out till he was sober enough to not be called on it before calling anyone about a dead girl in his car at the bottom of a river.

On to semantics, why did I know we would end there?

yeah...you're right...let's just use words to mean whatever the hell we want them to mean, eh?

murderer means something in our society, but RGS can use it to mean something else altogether, and then, when called on it, can cry "semantics!!" as if using words correctly was something only effete elitist liberal snobs did~!

Laura Bush - KILLER. that works, doesn't it? It's true. SHe killed a guy with her car...she is, therefore a KILLER. A Killer ... hell... I think she is actually a murderer.

and why stop there.... if getting sex over someone whose job you control is RAPE...then how about sweetheart of the conservative movement.... author of the Contract on America...Newt Gingrich...Newt: Serial adulterer, intrern fucker AND RAPIST!

hehehehe..

Mainman, i'm signing out on this thread. I don't want to split hairs over definitions. I agree, Teddy is not a murderer.. But many see an awfully fishy circumstance, pun intended. Certainly becoming for the de3ms what Strom was for the pubs. Please consider a little bipartisanship in the 08 cycle. Yes, there will always be a range of opinions that coagulate together to form common parties and ideologies but the vitriol man, the vitriol. and the lack of consistency. There really is only one way to get past all that.

Thank you for playing.

Forum List

Back