Political Anger Rising with Obama Regime

True AND Scary. But this is where the people must take the reigns to keep those out that say one thing, and do another.

I agree they've suffered defeats in the past, but hering lies the difference.

They've tried to do MUCH...(Ramming their agendas) in a short time, and that is what got the PEOPLE so riled up this past Summer.

If they are relying on people forgetting it? I think they have another thing coming. And that is the REAL 'HOPE', isn't it?

The people heard what Pelosi said, what Obama Said, what Reid Said...it resonated to the point I don't think it will be soon forgotten, and I don't think people will REST on their laurels when the DemocRATS suffer defeat in 2010.

The peopl will have shown the Elites that it is certainly the PEOPLE that are still in charge, and will guard it. I really don't belive it will be the same as it has been. There is a different aire of this whole scenario.

I hope and pray you are correct.

I will simply ask of you this:

When in the past few Decades have you seen such an uprising of 'simple folk' that felt compelled to get 'involved'? [Other than the normal Leftists Activist crap we have been treated to]?

In my lifetime? NEVER. And if the answers, the 'catcalls' of Pelosi, Reid, and several other STATISTS are concerned, the IGNORENCE/Non-Coverage of it by the Statist Obama Media?

Consider History? The Media covered the so-called Milli9on-Man March, didn't they? And other Left Sponsored events?

But they chose to IGNORE or downplay this past Summer as 'Astroturf'?

It says alot to me, and WHY they didn't pass it before the recess. They KNOW they're in trouble with us who really ARE in control.

It wouldn't have mattered which Democrat won the election, the fringe right would have gone ballistic anyway. It goes to the same old you-hated-Bush-so-now-we-hate-you mindset. It started with congressional Republicans and guys like John Boehner's just-say-no politicking (he would have been Speaker of the House had McCain won). And all the publicity trickled down to those who were just itching for a fight because they lost.

The majority of Americans STILL don't see the sky falling under Democratic leadership.
Economic Outlook (2)

It wouldn't have mattered which Democrat won the election, the fringe right would have gone ballistic anyway. It goes to the same old you-hated-Bush-so-now-we-hate-you mindset. It started with congressional Republicans and guys like John Boehner's just-say-no politicking (he would have been Speaker of the House had McCain won). And all the publicity trickled down to those who were just itching for a fight because they lost.

The majority of Americans STILL don't see the sky falling under Democratic leadership.
Economic Outlook (2)

Boehner would not have been Speaker if McCain had won. He would be Speaker if the Republicans regained control of the House.

I hope and pray you are correct.

I will simply ask of you this:

When in the past few Decades have you seen such an uprising of 'simple folk' that felt compelled to get 'involved'? [Other than the normal Leftists Activist crap we have been treated to]?

In my lifetime? NEVER. And if the answers, the 'catcalls' of Pelosi, Reid, and several other STATISTS are concerned, the IGNORENCE/Non-Coverage of it by the Statist Obama Media?

Consider History? The Media covered the so-called Milli9on-Man March, didn't they? And other Left Sponsored events?

But they chose to IGNORE or downplay this past Summer as 'Astroturf'?

It says alot to me, and WHY they didn't pass it before the recess. They KNOW they're in trouble with us who really ARE in control.

I can answer like this, the more conservative side of my family and friends are more involved than they ever have been. Even to the point of going to tea parties. My wife and I have discussed the issues and for our first time prepared to get out there.

And ironically, the Republican members of my family (all 14 of them) are disgusted by the antics of the loud-mouthed Glenn Beckers, et al. But then they're from the generation where civil dissent and disagreement among parties actually resulted in accomplishments and not gridlock.

Bush was constantly knuckling under to Democrats, trying to work with them. That was also teh case with the drug benefit for Medicaid. Thats why the conservatives grew to dislike him.
YEP. And why John McCain LOST. He was NO Conservative.
McCain lost because he ran by far the most horrid, chaotic, disorganized Presidential campaign in the history of mankind.

I said it then and still say so -- if McCain's running of his campaign was an example of his executive skills, I don't want him anywhere near the Oval office.

That's why he didn't get my vote.

I agree with this too. Now as to his Military record? He gets giant KUDOS from me for his service. As a politician? He quite frankly sucks, and is too easily swayed.

Economic Outlook (2)

Boehner would not have been Speaker if McCain had won. He would be Speaker if the Republicans regained control of the House.

Correct.

just wait tile they start trying to ram amnesty through again and cap and trade, and value added tax... people are gonna be pissed. I mean really pissed. but we still son't act as horribly as you liberals did in Pittsburg.

They still have plenty of time before 2010. They think we'll forget. As they wish to FORGET what they witnessed this past Summer.

People are watching, and waiting. But then the Statists will STILL Blame the Republicans if it fails.

Things have changed so much - too many things happening in such a short time (since the sheep voted in their leader). We have another year before we can change things! What's going to happen in 12 months? How much has happened in just the last 8 months?? This is why the dems want to push all their plans through NOW. Once they're in place it's not easy to change it. They'll have what they want.
More people have got to get PISSED!!! We can't let this keep going on. I pray for our country every day...it's sad

It's historic fact that any new president will attempt to use his political capital during the first few months when popularity is the highest. Clinton also tried health care, but failed. Bush did tax cuts and succeeded. Obama made promises during the campaign that couldn't just be dropped entirely without alienating a good portion of HIS base that voted for him, in spite of a collapsing economy. As it is, he's already lost many liberals who wanted universal health care, or at the very least the public option, and he's lost many Independents by continuing to pursue health care reform in the face of looming deficits. It's always a delicate balance.

see the stunt this dummy pulled today???

He's off lobbying for the Olympics to come to his home town with all the sh!t going on at home and abroad!!! That should go over well with independents!!!:funnyface:

Oh.........and did I mention. Approval index for this yahoo is down to - 11:clap2: "Strongly approve" hits new low of 28%!! Yuk..........yuk.............

keep smiling s0n!!!

print-obama-giclee-1.jpg

Who knew the Photobucket library would be in high gear by October 2009??? Certainly not me..........almost daily, this bozo pulls some stunt that allows me to create another Photbucket classic based upon poll numbers falling like a fcukking stone in water!!!

print-obama-giclee-1.jpg

Who knew the Photobucket library would be in high gear by October 2009??? Certainly not me..........almost daily, this bozo pulls some stunt that allows me to create another Photbucket classic based upon poll numbers falling like a fcukking stone in water!!!

Ah yes, Obama the gift that just keeps on giving, and giving...:lol:

Forum List

Back