Political Affiliations Tests

Agnapostate

Rookie
Sep 19, 2008
The Quake State
Since we've received an influx of new members, I thought it might be interesting for us to take a few of the standard tests on our political affiliations and see where we end up.

Let's start with the most commonly used and reputable one online, the Political Compass test.

• Banned
By the way, for those that don't know, you can post an image of the compass graph by saving it onto your system, uploading it onto an image host like Photobucket, and then copying and pasting the URL here and putting it inside image code. (
)

Last edited:
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.51

LOL! Mine was economic left-right -7.00 Social Libertarian/ authoritarian -4.15

Very close to where Gandhi is. Good company.

Is that all you've got? :razz:

Me:

Economic Left/Right: -9.00
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: -10.00

pcgraphpng.png

Extreme bottom left. According to the analysis:
on the extreme bottom left is voluntary collectivism at regional level, with no state involved. Hundreds of such anarchist communities exisited in Spain during the civil war period

In actuality, there were thousands of such communities.

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: 6.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

LOL! Mine was economic left-right -7.00 Social Libertarian/ authoritarian -4.15

Very close to where Gandhi is. Good company.

I was close to the Dalai Lama.

That makes sense, since when I took the religion test, it said I was 100% Buddhist.

I've taken the test a bunch of times, and it's usually around the same. Here's my results:

pcgraphpng.php

Economic Left/Right: -7.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

I previously took a similiar test on the Christian Science Monitor website a couple of years back and scored essentially the same as this test. A little left of dead center.

Well, at least I'm consistent. Not smart, just consistent.

Regards,

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -9.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.15

Hmmm...somebody further to the economic left than me. I can get a -9.2 or -9.3 if I answer one question differently, but it sacrifices my perfect -10.00 social libertarian score.

How would you describe yourself politically?

My recollection from taking this a few years ago was that I had been (then) economically closer to Gandhi. I think my libertarian is about the same now as then.

new-2-3.jpg

My problem with the test is that the wording never allows for 'no opinion' and I had that response on several. Also, that the wording was sometimes phrased in absolute terms made it hard to agree or disagree with something that I might otherwise.

pcgraphpng.png

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95

:lol: I wasn't aware that this was a contest. Are we looking for the most far left and the most far right person?

Forum List

Back