Political activitistism on Social Networks

I don't get why the government should be contracting out to fake PUBLIC OPINION CONSENSUS.

I know that political campaign organizations do this all of the time, but for our actual elected government - that is beyond Orwellian.
I don't get why the CON$ervative Brotherhood wants us to fail in the Middle East.

Oh that's Right, they don't care how much this great country might suffer just so long as the GOP regains the White House. :321:

Remember the feigned outrage in the liberal media when it was disclosed that the Bush administration wanted to monitor certain overseas cell phone conversations without a warrant? The left went ballistic. Look at what happens when a liberal administration is in power.

Remember the feigned outrage in the liberal media when it was disclosed that the Bush administration wanted to monitor certain overseas cell phone conversations without a warrant? The left went ballistic. Look at what happens when a liberal administration is in power.
Yeah, they try to win in the Middle East. The CON$ervative Brotherhood wants failure in the Middle East.

And the Left objected to Bush using that excuse to monitor domestic calls without a warrant by groups like the Quakers simply because the Quakers were against the war!!!!

lol! That was only because they didn't have the power. I never believe whiny Leftists. Yea they pretended to be "Anti-War" for awhile too. It all just depends on whether they have the power or not. When the Republicans regain power,the Left will immediately get back to pretending they care about such things again. It's all just a Re-Run TV Show in the end. I've seen it all before. I make it a point to never ever believe whiny Leftists.

threads merged by heavy handed modding.

US Gov. Software Creates 'Fake People' on Social Networks to Promote Propaganda

The US government is offering private intelligence companies contracts to create software to manage "fake people" on social media sites and create the illusion of consensus on controversial issues.

The contract calls for the development of "Persona Management Software" which would help the user create and manage a variety of distinct fake profiles online. The job listing was discussed in recently leaked emails from the private security firm HBGary after an attack by internet activist last week.

Click here to view the government contract (PDF)

According to the contract, the software would "protect the identity of government agencies" by employing a number of false signals to convince users that the poster is in fact a real person. A single user could manage unique background information and status updates for up to 10 fake people from a single computer.

The software enables the government to shield its identity through a number of different methods including the ability to assign unique IP addresses to each persona and the ability to make it appear as though the user is posting from other locations around the world.

Included in HBGary's leaked emails was a government proposal for the government contract. The document describes how they would 'friend' real people on Facebook as a way to convey government messages.
Ever feel like you're talking to a robot when OldCrocks or truthmattersnot come along? Now you know why.
Another stupid fool who swallows this GOP propaganda whole.

Why do you hate the military and want us to fail in the Middle East?????

As I have pointed out, GOP hate Media gets no pleasure misleading the sheep because its too easy, so to make themselves feel more superior to you fools, they give you the very evidence that exposes their deception. they believe that their ability to deceive you in the face of the truth proves their intellectual superiority over you.

That's Right, moron, if you read carefully your own links you will see you've been had again. But you won't and the CON$ervative Brotherhood knows you won't. :rofl:

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

edthecynic's programming is starting to go into self preservation mode. That why it is going crazy on this thread trying to attack with out providing any evidence to contradict the original linked story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

edthecynic's programming is starting to go into self preservation mode. That why it is going crazy on this thread trying to attack with out providing any evidence to contradict the original linked story.
The "evidence" is right in the links already provided. Why are YOU too STUPID to see the evidence you already have even AFTER I told you is is in the links the GOP hate media gave you?????!!!!! :cuckoo:

"The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo" (The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo)
Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The "evidence" is right in the links already provided. Why are YOU too STUPID to see the evidence you already have even AFTER I told you is is in the links the GOP hate media gave you?????!!!!! :cuckoo:

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

I have went through all your posts on this thread and all I can conclude is that you need a damn therapist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dehumanization

I have went through all your posts on this thread and all I can conclude is that you need a damn therapist
Except I told you the evidence you seek is in the links already provided by the OPs of both merged threads. I can conclude you are as ignorant as the CON$ervative Brotherhood thinks you are.

Looks like the gullible suckers finally figured out that it was the Military that ordered this stuff for deployment in the Middle East!

From the linked pdf:

Persona Management Software.
Solicitation Number: RTB220610
Agency: Department of the Air Force

Place of Performance:
Performance will be at MacDIll AFB, Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad, Iraq.

Forum List

Back