Politcal Moles

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm guessing that it's within the realm of possibility......:shock:

So.. anyway coming from the conservative side of the picture, at times, I'm surprised at the dedication some posters have in their lack of critical thought of Democratic Policies and the chosen one. Sometimes... it's to the point of just plain nuts. At other times... it's like your hearing a list of talking points or the standard rebuttal of any professional Democratic hack.

For all I know their could be plants from all spectrum's of the political scene and when you really think about it who knows and why not, it's a free country and that's the beauty of it.

:smoke:....just thinking about it....

Same thing was observed of the right side by the left side while he whose name shall not be mentioned was president.

nm-moulded-mole-fin-01.jpg

I haven't seen it here, but I'm certain there are people on other sites that play the role of the Republican "buffoon" or the left wing "Maoist", just to make the other side look bad. Others just like the hyperbole and controversy. Makes it interesting IMHO. If we all played nicey nice, and simply agreed to disagree, this board will bore the shiot out of me.

I haven't seen it here, but I'm certain there are people on other sites that play the role of the Republican "buffoon" or the left wing "Maoist", just to make the other side look bad. Others just like the hyperbole and controversy. Makes it interesting IMHO. If we all played nicey nice, and simply agreed to disagree, this board will bore the shiot out of me.

Well.. your smarter than the average.. ah...splendid and beautiful Goddess ...:eusa_angel:

When you say "Political Moles", do you mean people who pretend to be the other side, or do you mean paid propagandists?

I've heard mention on these boards before that there were posters being "paid by Obama" to post democrat talking points - which is pretty much the most retarded and self-involved thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck cares about what people say on a message board?

When you say "Political Moles", do you mean people who pretend to be the other side, or do you mean paid propagandists?

I've heard mention on these boards before that there were posters being "paid by Obama" to post democrat talking points - which is pretty much the most retarded and self-involved thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck cares about what people say on a message board?

I'm just considering the possibility on all sides.

Lets say someone was willing to pay a person to promote the gay lifestyle on political boards or the Obama/Democratic agenda and they were willing to pay them to do so.. I could conceive of some being willing.

I think people care on message boards, otherwise, why even post?

Not that minds are changed, it would seem.

Lets say someone was willing to pay a person to promote the gay lifestyle on political boards or the Obama/Democratic agenda and they were willing to pay them to do so.. I could conceive of some being willing.

No one on these boards posts to change anyone else's mind. We post on this board because we enjoy arguing. Why would you pay someone to post on a message board? There are only a few thousand members of this message board, all of whom already know what their views are. It's both excessively self important to think that it's actually worth money to someone to attempt and fail at changing your mind, and a lame attack to use on people you disagree with (you're just saying that because Obama pays you!).

No one on these boards posts to change anyone else's mind. We post on this board because we enjoy arguing. Why would you pay someone to post on a message board? There are only a few thousand members of this message board, all of whom already know what their views are. It's both excessively self important to think that it's actually worth money to someone to attempt and fail at changing your mind, and a lame attack to use on people you disagree with (you're just saying that because Obama pays you!).

:lol:...I feel kinda reamed......is this what free health care, feels like......Doc

:lol:...I feel kinda reamed......is this what free health care, feels like......Doc

Don't take it personally, I was venting frustration, not responding directly to you..:lol:

Don't take it personally, I was venting frustration, not responding directly to you..:lol:

:oops: ..just fell off the turnip truck...:lol:

So true!

There are paid shills on here for the conservative too. They talk about "traffic" and such, but I wonder how much they get paid for a board this small. That's why I like the USMB, the small communtiy. In the last 24 hours we had 310 people log on, right now the stats are:

418 (77 members and 341 guests) @ 8:45 PM.

Maybe they get paid a penny a post or such, who knows. But to think you're going to change "Americas" perceptions to 500+ people is a bit far fetched. Plus, the same threads have the same people agreeing to the other same people, and fighting with the same people, thread after thread after thread! :lol:

So true!

There are paid shills on here for the conservative too. They talk about "traffic" and such, but I wonder how much they get paid for a board this small. That's why I like the USMB, the small communtiy. In the last 24 hours we had 310 people log on, right now the stats are:

418 (77 members and 341 guests) @ 8:45 PM.

Maybe they get paid a penny a post or such, who knows. But to think you're going to change "Americas" perceptions to 500+ people is a bit far fetched. Plus, the same threads have the same people agreeing to the other same people, and fighting with the same people, thread after thread after thread! :lol:

Well... thanks Echo..

I feel pretty stupid about now.. And it's all because of you..... my friend..?

:lol:...:lol:... (OK sure...I had a little to do with it)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back