Polish woman assaulted in Britain.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I wonder what Tommy the Chav things of this?

Polish woman attacked in Britain: report

14.08.2018 08:37
A Polish national was last week assaulted in the English town of Tipton "on racial grounds," a UK-based daily has reported.

On August 8, while returning home from a walk, the woman and her three children were verbally assaulted by a group of women and told to “go back to Poland,” the victim of the attack, Anna Maria Serafin Podolska, said on her Facebook account.

“One of [the attackers] followed us, and once we reached our street I turned around and was struck in the face with a fist; a fight broke out,” Podolska said.

She added: “When I was lying on the street, 15 women or more, of different ages, ran up to us. I received blows from all sides.”

Police and medical personnel arrived at the scene after the victim’s neighbours were alerted by the woman’s son.

“I have been living in Tipton nearly five years and similar situations have been happening all the time [such as] child beatings, name-calling,” Podolska told the Polish Express daily. “Several weeks ago I was attacked with water-filled bags,” she added.

In April, a gang numbering 20 people chased, struck down and beat a 20-year-old Pole with a nail-studded wooden plank “in a racially aggravated assault” in the British city of Hull, local police told Poland's PAP news agency at the time.

A Polish national was last week assaulted in the English town of Tipton "on racial grounds," a UK-based daily has reported.

On August 8, while returning home from a walk, the woman and her three children were verbally assaulted by a group of women and told to “go back to Poland,” the victim of the attack, Anna Maria Serafin Podolska, said on her Facebook account.

“One of [the attackers] followed us, and once we reached our street I turned around and was struck in the face with a fist; a fight broke out,” Podolska said.

She added: “When I was lying on the street, 15 women or more, of different ages, ran up to us. I received blows from all sides.”

Police and medical personnel arrived at the scene after the victim’s neighbours were alerted by the woman’s son.

“I have been living in Tipton nearly five years and similar situations have been happening all the time [such as] child beatings, name-calling,” Podolska told the Polish Express daily. “Several weeks ago I was attacked with water-filled bags,” she added.

In April, a gang numbering 20 people chased, struck down and beat a 20-year-old Pole with a nail-studded wooden plank “in a racially aggravated assault” in the British city of Hull, local police told Poland's PAP news agency at the time.

Brits and Poles are not different races.

Now, "asians" and poles, that is a different story.

The police should have caught the perpetrators by now and they are probably teenagers or the so-called yobs. The surprising thing is that they were a gang of 15 women but we don't know anything about their racial background.

Last edited:

The police should have caught the perpetrators by now and they are probably teenagers or the so-called yobs. The surprising thing is that they were a gang of 15 women but we don't know anything about their racial background.

If ethnic Brits are responsible for the assault, does somehow White vs White make it less brutal?

Polish immigration to the UK: 911,000
British immigration to Poland: 0

Actually this says approx 35,000 Brits live in Poland.

The British in Europe – and Vice Versa

You should leave your county once in awhile.

As of 2016, the number of Polish-born UK residents was estimated at 911,000, making them the UK's largest foreign-born community.​

Poles in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Britain's probably the least safe place for Poles, they've had quite the trouble there.

I obviously don't recommend Poles going there, quite frankly.

Practice Tolerance, or at least, think twice before indulging our emotions, if women are wearing a burka!

Britain's probably the least safe place for Poles, they've had quite the trouble there.

Me too.

Have them go back to Poland.

Because if Poland was so awesome, they wouldn't have left in the first place.

A lot of Poles are going back, anyways.

Muslims need their daily dose of Jew stomping.

I wont say that this cant happen but this story sounds bullshit to me. The idea of 15 women working together to attack someone is far fetched. Women in Tipton only leave the house to buy scratchcards and fags.They would never mobilise and organise to do this.

If ethnic Brits are responsible for the assault, does somehow White vs White make it less brutal?

No....

I is confused. Are there Polish communities in England?
Have poles been the victims of bias attacks BEFORE this
in England. Who were the attackers?

I wont say that this cant happen but this story sounds bullshit to me. The idea of 15 women working together to attack someone is far fetched. Women in Tipton only leave the house to buy scratchcards and fags.They would never mobilise and organise to do this.

what is the demographic of "TIPTON"?

Polish immigration to the UK: 911,000
British immigration to Poland: 0

Actually this says approx 35,000 Brits live in Poland.

The British in Europe – and Vice Versa

You should leave your county once in awhile.

As of 2016, the number of Polish-born UK residents was estimated at 911,000, making them the UK's largest foreign-born community.​

Poles in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

what sort of people have something against Poles? Do the poles in England create insular communities. I googled----there is a big time POLISH RESTAURANT in TIPTON-----the brits are weird
on "foreign food". -----is the Catholicism an issue?

Forum List

Back