Polish Prime Minister's Jewish Holocaust 'Perpetrators' Comments Spark Outrage In Israel

I have the addresses of my in-laws parents home that were possessed by the local Poles.
Of course they want to deny any responsibility even though they're living in or on stolen property.

Oh please, Israel's almost all stolen property, you Jews give Palestinians compensations first, how about that?
I lways disagree with you but not this time. Israel's hands are covered in blood and still occupying Arabs lands.
You would think after what the Germans to them, they would be merciful to the Palestinians!!!
As a Muslim i always found what the Jews went through in Europe is disgusting, same after the fall of the Islamic empire in the Iberian peninsula. But have 0 sympathy with what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and Syrians in the occupied territories.
What are they doing?
Why are the Arabs living in Israel multiplying like rabbits?
Why are there Arabs in the Knesset?
Gee, the Arabs are really suffering under the Israeli regime.
They are second class citizens sweet heart, just like the blacks under apartheid...their representatives in the parliament just kicked out by security forces, they get threatened and harassed all the time.
As for the Palestinians thousands of thrm got killed , their homes destroyed and their seized to give it to settlers from europe and other parts of the world.
I see you're not so good on history.
I'm sure you can provide a Link from your Muslim site.
If your fellow Arabs did that in any Arab nations parliament, they would have been executed.

I have the addresses of my in-laws parents home that were possessed by the local Poles.
Of course they want to deny any responsibility even though they're living in or on stolen property.

Oh please, Israel's almost all stolen property, you Jews give Palestinians compensations first, how about that?
I lways disagree with you but not this time. Israel's hands are covered in blood and still occupying Arabs lands.
You would think after what the Germans to them, they would be merciful to the Palestinians!!!
As a Muslim i always found what the Jews went through in Europe is disgusting, same after the fall of the Islamic empire in the Iberian peninsula. But have 0 sympathy with what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians and Syrians in the occupied territories.
What are they doing?
They are second class citizens sweet heart, just like the blacks under apartheid...their representatives in the parliament just kicked out by security forces, they get threatened and harassed all the time.
As for the Palestinians thousands of thrm got killed , their homes destroyed and their seized to give it to settlers from europe and other parts of the world.
If your fellow Arabs did that in any Arab nations parliament, they would have been executed.

sheeeesh Independent------you know NOTHING about DIVINE LAW-------allah's law can be
summed up easily------first---ISLAM ALWAYS WINS----second MUSLIMS ALWAYS WIN

What are they doing?

sheeeesh Independent------you know NOTHING about DIVINE LAW-------allah's law can be
summed up easily------first---ISLAM ALWAYS WINS----second MUSLIMS ALWAYS WIN

I should add, Independent-----pay attention to ERDOGAN ----for LESSONS IN ALLAH's LAW

Forum List

Back