Polish Prime Minister, Peeved Over Missile Shield Reversal, Rejects Call from Clinton

Why would we be spending money we don't have to protect Poland in the first place?

I think we signed some sort of treaty,, it was a deal made.. so obamalama said to poland fuck you deal's off. and then he sucked putin's dick on the 70th anniversary of the russian invasion of poland.. see how that diplomacy works?

I thought Reagan won the Cold War. Why are you people still fighting Russia? They were defeated by Reagan, right?

Very confusing that. But I suspect some quid pro quo is going on. About what...don't rightly know.

Why would we be spending money we don't have to protect Poland in the first place?

I think we signed some sort of treaty,, it was a deal made.. so obamalama said to poland fuck you deal's off. and then he sucked putin's dick on the 70th anniversary of the russian invasion of poland.. see how that diplomacy works?

I thought Reagan won the Cold War. Why are you people still fighting Russia? They were defeated by Reagan, right?

how many world wars did germany start doyathink? fizzwinkle.

If history serves? TWO in the last Century, and they had Poland, and the Czech Republic by the throats...

Wait? We're talking about Germany now?

I forget, exactly, but I read a while back that the problem w/ missile defense was that we could only stop the missiles before they reached cruising height/altuitude0- the whole 'hitting a bullet with a bullet' thing. I thought that was one of the reasons we were looking into the ABL and other laser-based anti-missile systems? Last I heard, the Patriots was only moderately successful when the conditions of the test were set up perfe4ctly.

Why we can't use a missile that uses an EMP (and need not hit directly), I don't know

A few moment on Google brought this up, regarding addition computer problems

The Patriot Flawed? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

GAO Report: Patriot Missile Defense-- Software Problem Led to System Failure at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.

CorpWatch*:*US: The Fatal Flaws in the Patriot Missile System

The THAAD is even worse

Missile Defense System Fails Fourth Test Lockheed Martin Stock Falls Amid Doubts About $17 Billion Project

Have these matters been rectified and has the PM ever been proven reliable when it's unknown where the target hill come, and from where?

It'd be comforting to find out my information is out of date :lol:
I think I see why you were discussing the Patriots. The Patriots are not the interceptor missiles used in this system. The Patriot - Poland connection is that part of the deal to Poland was our supplying them with Patriot missiles as part of a return for their allowing our system there.

What missiles are being used, then?

Someone bring me up top date in this

The admin realized they fucked up and this is the start of the backpeddling.

They fucked up BIGTIME, when the agreement, as I see it is a matter of Treaty Porportions", and how treaties are supposed to be handled?

Could it be another circumvention of "Recognized Treaties" as spelled out in the Constitution?

Did Obama just circumvent the process again, with the adulation of the Hildebeast?

I don't get it. The missile shield was supposedly to protect Poland against missiles from Iran that don't even exist yet. What does this have to do with the Russians?

good question. maybe you can find out and come back and tell us why Russia was so pissed if it had nothing to do with them. I'll wait right here.

So you wouldn't care if Russia put up a Missile Defense System in say, Cuba, or Mexico?

I don't get it. The missile shield was supposedly to protect Poland against missiles from Iran that don't even exist yet. What does this have to do with the Russians?

good question. maybe you can find out and come back and tell us why Russia was so pissed if it had nothing to do with them. I'll wait right here.

So you wouldn't care if Russia put up a Missile Defense System in say, Cuba, or Mexico?

Psst! 1962, Cuba, been there, done that.

Not at all comparable.

Cuban Missiles:
Nuclear warheads
Aimed at USA
Offensive
First-strike capability

BMDS in Poland:
Not aimed at Russia
Not nuclear warheads
Not even capable of first strike of any kind on Russia
Target missiles on mid-range trajectory from Mideast or Pakistan, for example
Cannot intercept Russian missiles at USA
Defensive

I'm reminded of something...

If history serves? TWO in the last Century, and they had Poland, and the Czech Republic by the throats...

and they were defeated the first time right? right! is fizzwinkle for real? :lol:

Indeed. And General Pershing was correct regarding the "Armistice" fron the FIRST round...He said that we would be back to deal with Germany again.

Little did he know that we would have to DEAL with a Corporal from that TIME, who was angry over the outcome of the Armistice Agreement?

Not at all comparable.

Cuban Missiles:
Nuclear warheads
Aimed at USA
Offensive
First-strike capability

BMDS in Poland:
Not aimed at Russia
Not nuclear warheads
Defensive

tha'ts right, no missle defense system in 1962,, missles with nuclear warheads. how come librals want to re write history.

Not at all comparable.

Cuban Missiles:
Nuclear warheads
Aimed at USA
Offensive
First-strike capability

BMDS in Poland:
Not aimed at Russia
Not nuclear warheads
Defensive

tha'ts right, no missle defense system in 1962,, missles with nuclear warheads. how come librals want to re write history.

Simple. For they have the inherent NEED to be proven WRONG at the expense of others. But even then they won't belive the outcome, and do it again.

Forum List

Back