Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.
It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

I think the word Polak is hardly offensive, it can actually be a kind of neutral term, what's more offensive is the terms combined with it like dirty Polak, or dumb Polak etc.

Obviously dirty Polak was used in the OP.

I think people have become too sensitive today when I went to school you were either a polack, mick or wop and most of my friends were either Italian, Polish or Irish. I am Irish and you can call me anything damn thing you want. We all used the different terms in jokes with each other.

And the N word?
How about that one?

There was only one black kid in the school I went to and he used it quite frequently.

polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

I think the word Polak is hardly offensive, it can actually be a kind of neutral term, what's more offensive is the terms combined with it like dirty Polak, or dumb Polak etc.

I think people have become too sensitive today when I went to school you were either a polack, mick or wop and most of my friends were either Italian, Polish or Irish. I am Irish and you can call me anything damn thing you want. We all used the different terms in jokes with each other.

And the N word?
How about that one?

That's only for Whites not to say. :)
But Whites can be called all kinds of racial insensitive names.
We don't count. :biggrin:

Isnt polak even related to independence?
Like, thats why polak was such a popular name back in the day?
It's always been an insult, if you didn't know.
Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?
Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.

It's an ethnic slur:

Polack - Wikipedia

Polish people are referred to as Poles.
Damnit really?

And the N word?
How about that one?

No, I called him the same and when my mother heard me one day she slapped the shit out of me and she was from TN.

And the N word?
How about that one?

No, I called him the same and when my mother heard me one day she slapped the shit out of me and she was from TN.

You called who the same and same what?

Forum List

Back