Polish Government = Holocaust Deniers

When the Polish president or equivalent says "well there were good people on both sides of the Holocaust" then you'll be in the rare air that Lying Trump occupies. He thinks many of the white supremacists and flag carrying Nazis in the US are 'good people'.
If Trump was on the Left those words would be explained away as concern for the disillusioned followers of Nazism and others. It does not work both ways. Why is that?

So your worldview and morals are built on 'yeah but if'.

In the top three of con go-to fallacies, the false equivalency. "Well someone else some time in the history of the world did this so it's ok if Lying Trump does it now."

The world doesn't work that way cupcake.

No, it show the hypocrite you are!

Hillary says the same thing as Trump you would claim they said two different thinhs!

Why!!

Because one is Republican anf the other is Democrat!!!

What is my point?

Simple, your hatred for anything thay is Republican clouds your judgement!

PM slams ‘baseless’ Polish bill, says ‘the Holocaust cannot be denied’

“No Polish law will change history, Poland was complicit in the Holocaust. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered on its soil without them having met any German officer.”

Poland is a state of hypocrites. The liberal democracies of Western Europe really need to consider why they are subsidising these backward nationalist states through EU membership. They are obviously not ready for civilisation.

are you trying to start a polack intifada?
Tommy hates Poland because they're refusing to give-in to EU demands to accept Islamists. He feels the Poles need to accept their fair share of terrorist attacks.

Those of my Austrian relatives that died in concentration camps----did so in POLAND----but EVEN
I DO NOT WISH ON THE POLES that which tainted does

The Nazi Germans annexed Polish land, before having Jews build the concentration camps.

Yes, Wikipedia admits Jews built the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz, and it first held Polish POW's.

“No Polish law will change history, Poland was complicit in the Holocaust. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered on its soil without them having met any German officer.”

Poland is a state of hypocrites. The liberal democracies of Western Europe really need to consider why they are subsidising these backward nationalist states through EU membership. They are obviously not ready for civilisation.

Tommy hates Poland because they're refusing to give-in to EU demands to accept Islamists. He feels the Poles need to accept their fair share of terrorist attacks.

Those of my Austrian relatives that died in concentration camps----did so in POLAND----but EVEN

The Nazi Germans annexed Polish land, before having Jews build the concentration camps.

Yes, Wikipedia admits Jews built the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz, and it first held Polish POW's.

you are sick-----which jewish construction company BID on the right to build Auschwitz------you got names?

you are sick-----which jewish construction company BID on the right to build Auschwitz------you got names?

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations. From 1940 to 1941, 17,000 Polish and Jewish residents of the western districts of Oświęcim were expelled from places adjacent to the camp.

Krakow and Auschwitz

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations. From 1940 to 1941, 17,000 Polish and Jewish residents of the western districts of Oświęcim were expelled from places adjacent to the camp.

Krakow and Auschwitz

how much did they charge?

Poland will ready for civilization only if it prohibit Christianity, erect 10,000 Mosques, invite 5m Muslims, celebrate gay 'marriages' and pay $20 billions to Israel as reparations.Right?

Although now I think the problem is not so much about calling the death camps "Polish", but that this law can be used to punish anyone talking about any role any Pole had in helping the Germans in any way, in other words total holocaust denial for anybody of Polish ethnicity during the war.

I’m still waiting for you to explain how the Polish gvmnt are Holocaust deniers.
TIA :popcorn:
They're not total holocaust deniers. They are partial holocaust deniers by censoring any crimes committed against Jews by people of Polish ethnicity, including Nazi collaborators.
They are not Holocaust deniers. They don’t deny the Holocaust occurred.

I’m still waiting for you to explain how the Polish gvmnt are Holocaust deniers.
TIA :popcorn:
They're not total holocaust deniers. They are partial holocaust deniers by censoring any crimes committed against Jews by people of Polish ethnicity, including Nazi collaborators.

The law states it's unlawful to blame the Polish state for the Holocaust, now which Polish state existed during the Holocaust?
The Polish state collapsed under the Nazi German invasion.

Forum List

Back