Police: Woman bites off attacker’s tongue

Police: Woman bites off attacker

STAMFORD, Conn. — A woman fought off a sexual assault by biting off part of her attacker’s tongue, police said, and a suspect was hospitalized.

The attempted attack happened in an alley off Atlantic Avenue near a Roman Catholic church in Stamford around 10 p.m. Thursday, the Stamford Advocate reported. The attacker grabbed the woman and forced his tongue into her mouth after she had left the church.

The woman fought back by biting the man, lopping off about an inch of his tongue.

“It was a substantial piece of his tongue," Sgt. Paul Guzda told the Advocate.

The man fled, but the police recovered a chunk of tongue at the scene.

Gerard Michael Landon sought medical treatment at a Stamford massage and chiropractic clinic on Friday, police said, then was arrested after a foot chase. Landon, 46, was being held on $500,000 bond and was expected to be arraigned Monday.

:clap2:

Taking "No means no." to a whole nother level!

Good for her! He was lucky it was just his tongue he put in her mouth.

Sad to say the purp will most likely sue her for damages too.

That's what I was thinking. She maybe would have Bobbieted hymn.. :lol:

Ouuu....regarding Lorena Bobbitt. The only thing she could have done different, is what I would have done.
And that is, instead of tossing his pecker out the car window, I would have taken it home and put it in the garbage disposal. There would be no more.....Mr. Bobbitt's pecker.

Good for her! How awesome is that??
She certainly had enough of his DNA even if the fuckwad didn't seek medical attention....serves him right!
Wonder if they attempted to sew back on, that little piece of tongue?? ~LoL~
He will never talk the same again!

I'd imagine he waited to long. Plus it wasn't a clean cut aaannnd I'm not all that certain the cops made the effort to preserve it.

Karmas a bitch. :lol:

Forum List

Back