Police wanted Sympathy so they made up Gangs are targeting them

Well I am trying to understand why people would loot and destroy businesses, homes and others personal property of others in your own community.

Many of these businesses will not return, insurance won't cover the damage. People that lost cars, the monetary damage and the damage to people's lives is very sad.

Don't understand the mentality.
You must not be a member of a race that has had police occupation in your neighborhood. I agree its dumb to tear up where you live but when you want the bullshit to stop you dont tend to think rationally.

Whether or not they made the pact is irrelevant.
They're fucking gang members that rob,steal and sell drugs for a living.
White people do those things all the time. Why are they mad at Black people doing it?

Unlike you,I dont support criminals because they have the same color skin as I do.
I dont care who you are,you keep doing stupid shit repeatedly eventually it's going to turn out bad for you.

Why cant you guys get behind a law abiding black man killed at the hands of the police? You always seem to pick a guy thats spent half his life in prison.
Of course you support white criminals. You do everything in your power to deflect attention from them by talking about Black criminals.

At a minimum 24 officers injured, 1 still critical. 144 car fires, at least 15 structure fires, 1 person critical from those structure fires.

Capt Joe Kowalczyk, Baltimore police conference.

Whether or not they made the pact is irrelevant.
They're fucking gang members that rob,steal and sell drugs for a living.
White people do those things all the time. Why are they mad at Black people doing it?

Unlike you,I dont support criminals because they have the same color skin as I do.
I dont care who you are,you keep doing stupid shit repeatedly eventually it's going to turn out bad for you.

Why cant you guys get behind a law abiding black man killed at the hands of the police? You always seem to pick a guy thats spent half his life in prison.
Of course you support white criminals. You do everything in your power to deflect attention from them by talking about Black criminals.

:lmao: You might want to talk to Al,the media and the looters about your dubious popularity.

It's reasonable for people to doubt the gangs are trying to prevent violence, but if it's true, it shouldn't be too hard to find examples of that happening. I'll reserve judgment for now, and hope those examples show up. If this is true, it will go along way toward starting the change that everybody needs.

I hope you can see this

Rahiel Tesfamariam Facebook

They want public outrage and shock. Nothing scares white people more than the thought that Black people dont respect the cops. Good propaganda tool.

Well....what the blacks in Baltimore did last night provided all the shock they needed.

Just like body cams on cops......all you have to do to expose reality is put a camera on the black community and let them speak for themselves. Last night...they did. And White Flight 2015 begins. Luckily...we have the money to flee the urban crapholes.
Let me know when they actually put a camera on the Black community instead of Black criminals. White people are stupid if they believe that most Blacks are like that. I know fear triggers a mental shutdown in whites but this is ridiculous.

Call it what you will but people react to the kind of lawlessness that invariably follows these "peaceful" protests. In Ferguson the property wealth of home and biz owners - both black and white - was recently flushed down the toilet:

Home Values Tumble in Ferguson Realtor Magazine

Home values in Ferguson, Mo., have plummeted nearly 50 percent since Michael Brown’s death, new housing data shows.

Protests erupted in November following a grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown.

Members of the community are feeling the financial toll from the civil disturbances last year that caused property values to fall rapidly. John Zisser, owner of a business called Zisser's Tires says last year his business' property was valued at nearly a million. "If I sold this place today, I could probably get $300,000 for it, if anyone is crazy enough to buy."

Since Brown's death in August and the protests that followed, home prices have been steadily declining, according to housing data from MARIS, an information service for real estate professionals. Before Brown's death, the average home sold in 2014 for $66,764 in Ferguson. For the final three and a half months of 2014, the average home sold for $36,168 – a 46 percent decline. So far in 2015, prices are continuing to tumble, with homes now selling on average for $22,951.

Well I am trying to understand why people would loot and destroy businesses, homes and others personal property of others in your own community...
You must not be a member of a race that has had police occupation in your neighborhood. I agree its dumb to tear up where you live but when you want the bullshit to stop you dont tend to think rationally.

Yeah, the rage is legitimate but the pattern of rioting and looting the community has been repeated enough to know the consequences. If Ferguson - where property values have fallen 67% - is any indication, West Baltimore (and perhaps all of Baltimore) is about to take it on the chin. People won't be able to sell their properties because the few buyers still interested won't be able to get mortgage money. Insurers will raise rates or quit altogether. National chains like CVS will leave and the city will be forced to reduce property taxes which will lead to reduced city services. It's a slippery slope from which Baltimore may not recover.
Did burning Baltimore's future bring Freddy - who was, IMHO, a victim of manslaughter - back?
Will it stop the next Freddy from being killed?

Last edited:
They want public outrage and shock. Nothing scares white people more than the thought that Black people dont respect the cops. Good propaganda tool.

Well....what the blacks in Baltimore did last night provided all the shock they needed.

Just like body cams on cops......all you have to do to expose reality is put a camera on the black community and let them speak for themselves. Last night...they did. And White Flight 2015 begins. Luckily...we have the money to flee the urban crapholes.
Let me know when they actually put a camera on the Black community instead of Black criminals. White people are stupid if they believe that most Blacks are like that. I know fear triggers a mental shutdown in whites but this is ridiculous.

Call it what you will but people react to the kind of lawlessness that invariably follows these "peaceful" protests. In Ferguson the property wealth of home and biz owners - both black and white - was recently flushed down the toilet:

Home values in Ferguson, Mo., have plummeted nearly 50 percent since Michael Brown’s death, new housing data shows.

Protests erupted in November following a grand jury's decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown.

Members of the community are feeling the financial toll from the civil disturbances last year that caused property values to fall rapidly. John Zisser, owner of a business called Zisser's Tires says last year his business' property was valued at nearly a million. "If I sold this place today, I could probably get $300,000 for it, if anyone is crazy enough to buy."

Since Brown's death in August and the protests that followed, home prices have been steadily declining, according to housing data from MARIS, an information service for real estate professionals. Before Brown's death, the average home sold in 2014 for $66,764 in Ferguson. For the final three and a half months of 2014, the average home sold for $36,168 – a 46 percent decline. So far in 2015, prices are continuing to tumble, with homes now selling on average for $22,951.
Its funny how people always fall for the "home prices falling" gambit. You do realize the goal is to buy low and sell high in real estate right? Whats going to probably happen is regentrification. The Black people there probably are in the minority of home owners. Frightened whites will sell low to investors who will hold on to the property until they can sell at a nice profit and whites will take over again if the Black residents are not careful..

Its funny how people always fall for the "home prices falling" gambit. You do realize the goal is to buy low and sell high in real estate right? Whats going to probably happen is regentrification. The Black people there probably are in the minority of home owners. Frightened whites will sell low to investors who will hold on to the property until they can sell at a nice profit and whites will take over again if the Black residents are not careful..

Ah-ha!
I think you've hit on the real motive behind the riots! A few riotous kids are paid by unscrupulous white speculators to clash with police and torch a few buildings in order to drive the property values down so they can buy 'em up cheap, rehab the hood and have the white folk take over!
Brilliant!
Of course, if your assumption about current majority white ownership is correct, the white folk already own West Baltimore.
Oops!

Forum List

Back