Police Unions Are Lashing Out Against Cop Critics Like Never Before

"Cops don't like to be criticized."

Who does? Police are discovering, with alarm, that they work for the public.

Why Police Unions Are Lashing Out Against Cop Critics Like Never Before
The public should lash out. COPS have been given way too much authority and power. For the most part, they are above the laws they're sworn to enforce. They lie for each other, cover up wrong doing for each other, and act as judge, jury, and executioner. And, the many news headlines and past history show that it's only getting worse by the day. The only justice and freedom on the streets of America, is one's own luck.

I think everything that can be shaken will be shaken and whatever remains is by the grace of God. There is a lot of corruption in the police departments of America but never forget that there are good police officers that risk their lives every single day when they go to work. We need to respect and appreciate that.

Folks should not feel privileged to confront the police just for the sake of fucking with them. The wrong message is being projected by all these protests and the media and the talking-head pundits.

Leave cops the fuck alone.

Folks should not feel privileged to confront the police just for the sake of fucking with them. The wrong message is being projected by all these protests and the media and the talking-head pundits.

Yeah, nobody should speak out about them murdering unarmed people. The nerve of people getting upset over that.

Yeah, nobody should speak out about them murdering unarmed people. The nerve of people getting upset over that.
Ya cause a couple cases of citizens resisting arrest and attacking cops and getting killed because of it sure does say murder right? You morons just don't get it. Perhaps when the cops all quit you will.

I think everything that can be shaken will be shaken and whatever remains is by the grace of God. There is a lot of corruption in the police departments of America but never forget that there are good police officers that risk their lives every single day when they go to work. We need to respect and appreciate that.
What is a good cop? Seriously? What is a good cop? Do cops not write quota tickets? Do cops not lie to protect each other? Do cops not join in when others are beating a hand cuffed person that's already on the ground and defenseless? Do cops not arrest people without knowing whether that person is guilty of a crime or not? Do cops not commit the exact offenses that they arrest others for, and write traffic tickets for the exact same violations they commit themselves? So, again, what is a good cop?

Well, people are protesting and marching because cops won't leave them alone. Cops are legalized killers, and take full advantage of it. Cops brutalize, rape, lie, steal, cheat, and commit the exact same crimes they arrest others for. And, for the most part, they are above the law, and rarely held accountable. They abuse their authority and power. Besides, all of the stories that make headlines are not lies and fabrications, they are real. Just imagine how many of the stories that don't make the 6:00 news.

Ya cause a couple cases of citizens resisting arrest and attacking cops and getting killed because of it sure does say murder right? You morons just don't get it. Perhaps when the cops all quit you will.
It would be a real blessing if they did quit so that we could hire good decent people to wear the uniforms. We need cops that don't abuse the power and authority given them. We need cops that respect people and act accordingly.

It would be a real blessing if they did quit so that we could hire good decent people to wear the uniforms. We need cops that don't abuse the power and authority given them. We need cops that respect people and act accordingly.
You are a retard.

What is a good cop? Seriously? What is a good cop? Do cops not write quota tickets? Do cops not lie to protect each other? Do cops not join in when others are beating a hand cuffed person that's already on the ground and defenseless? Do cops not arrest people without knowing whether that person is guilty of a crime or not? Do cops not commit the exact offenses that they arrest others for, and write traffic tickets for the exact same violations they commit themselves? So, again, what is a good cop?
One who refuses to be any part of the things you just mentioned. They are out there still. So keep it in mind, Sonny. We should be careful not to group all people together as if they are all the same. Because they are not. People are people. Some do the right thing every single day. Others do not. Perhaps we should start paying more attention to the ones that do the right thing, eh? Let me give you an example of what doesn't make the news, Sonny. One story recently - a woman was stealing eggs from a grocery store for her hungry family. The police officer who was called to the scene didn't arrest her. He bought her groceries instead. That story didn't make the mainstream media news evidently. Here's another... a homeless man who didn't have shoes and the police officer asked him what size he wore - went to the shoe store and bought the man a pair of boots. Good cops? Yes. They should be recognized by someone for their acts of kindness. I'm happy to do it. How about you?

I have met more polite police officers in my lifetime than I can recollect. Men who went out of their way to be polite while doing their work, men who treated me and my husband with great respect. I have no complaints for the police officers I have met and I've met quite a few. Perhaps you are only looking for what is wrong instead of seeing what is right? Is that possible?

You are a retard.
Very childish. Is school yard name calling your answer for bad cops? Why not try to defend them with something concrete instead of silly and pathetic personal attacks?

Boo hoo the cops got their feelings hurt because they killed a few people.

Feelings are more precious that actual people yanno

You are a retard.

You're a boot licker.

tumblr_mbs760ATLr1rxy6g8o1_500.jpg

The majority of cops out there are good hard working officers who care about their community. The problem is the small minority who are violent, ignore peoples civil rights, and the law enforcement community that protects them. Just like the teachers unions protect bad teachers, so too do the LE unions.

This is a practice that absolutely needs to stop.

I have met more polite police officers in my lifetime than I can recollect. Men who went out of their way to be polite while doing their work, men who treated me and my husband with great respect. I have no complaints for the police officers I have met and I've met quite a few. Perhaps you are only looking for what is wrong instead of seeing what is right? Is that possible?
Well, I'm sure you, and many more people, have been around cops when they're at their best. I have had a couple of cops be very nice to me, and I really honestly appreciated it. Yes, cops do act human and nice at times, I totally agree with you. I post nice things about them all the time on my Facebook page. I also post the bad things they do. But, in reality, and video and audio don't lie, cops are cops. They take their authority and power to the extreme, and at times, lives are lost, innocent lives, even children. They are well known for ganging up on someone handcuffed and already on the ground, beating them and kicking them. They are well known for writing BS quota tickets. They are well known for covering for each other in wrong doing. It's a brotherhood. They protect their own, whether right or wrong. In addition, if there were so called good cops, why don't the good ones clean up their profession? Why don't the good ones, if there are any, rat out the bad ones? How many good cops are active in cleaning up their own profession? How many cops do you know that is publicly speaking out against the obvious murder of unarmed citizens, some are children? How many cops do you know that is refusing to write quota tickets?

The majority of cops out there are good hard working officers who care about their community. The problem is the small minority who are violent, ignore peoples civil rights, and the law enforcement community that protects them. Just like the teachers unions protect bad teachers, so too do the LE unions.

This is a practice that absolutely needs to stop.
I totally agree, it needs to stop, NOW. But, since the so-called "good cops" refuse to rat out the "bad cops", and clean up their own profession, they're no better than the bad cops. It's the same with politicians and other professions. If the so-called "good cops" were to help convict and imprison the "bad cops", people would have a lot of respect for members of law enforcement. But, since all cops lie for each other, cover up dirt for each other, and turn the other way when a bad cops does wrong, they're all a part of the same brotherhood, and should be grouped together under the same label. We need to see more good cops help convict the bad cops, instead of covering up for them. Until we hear of cops refusing to write BS quota tickets, see them pull other cops off someone handcuffed and on the ground, and see them actually speaking against other cops, they're all the same. It's sad, but true. It's hard to have respect for members of law enforcement when we're flooded with their abuse of power and authority.

Boo hoo the cops got their feelings hurt because they killed a few people.

Feelings are more precious that actual people yanno
Yep. Cops are getting their feelings hurt because people have had enough, and are finally speaking up. I hope the protests and marches continue for a very long time. I hope we start seeing cops held accountable for their actions.

Forum List

Back