Police Union Tells Obama To Shut Up

Since none of us were there, all this is is ranting and raving and pure speculation also known as pure BS from the peanut gallery.

Anyone who has dealt with the police knows many are plain crazy and scary, and nothing would surprise me. I have too many brothers and know this too well.

There is great irony in a wingnut using the Police"Union" as a source as isn't that the source of all evil in other circumstances. Curious predicament.

And anyone who thinks profiling doesn't exist lived too long in a cave, when we were young the police would search my car almost nightly and I am pretty white, well maybe beige. But youth and hot rods and drugs were the items of interest then.

gotta love conservatives....yesterday they were bitching about a mall owner not renting to someone....i guess now they are against private proporty rights...today they are all about unions....normally yall dont like unions...but when you can use it as a tool to slam the potus.....you are suddenly all about unions...what does this say about conservatives....they have no true core values....they will lip service anything they think makes the others look bad?

He better watch out... You don't say anything bad about the Messiah and not get punished. Won't be long before the Government is knocking on his door to take him down...

SOUNDS LIKE you guys are saying, "Ya better watch out, and NEVER say anything bad about our cops" which is JUST AS MUCH a crock of poopee:tongue:

LOL!!!

Right wing pea brains...defending Union Reps and government agents...

When it comes to punishment, arresting and killing human beings, the government can do no wrong in the tiny little pea of a right wing statist...

The President:
"Now, I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge Police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately. That’s just a fact.

As you know, Lynn, when I was in the state legislature in Illinois, we worked on a racial profiling bill because there was indisputable evidence that blacks and Hispanics were being stopped disproportionately. And that is a sign, an example of how, you know, race remains a factor in this society. That doesn’t lessen the incredible progress that has been made. I am standing here as testimony to the progress that’s been made.

And yet the fact of the matter is, is that this still haunts us. And even when there are honest misunderstandings, the fact that blacks and Hispanics are picked up more frequently and oftentime for no cause casts suspicion even when there is good cause. And that’s why I think the more that we’re working with local law enforcement to improve policing techniques so that we’re eliminating potential bias, the safer everybody is going to be."

You're right Mr. President...it's time to end profiling...

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

Police Union Tells Obama To Shut Up

Obama is acting more and more like Rev. Jeremiah Wright everyday. How did that happen? :eusa_whistle:

Looks like he was listening after all to all that HATE WHITEY shit... :eusa_whistle:

I see why you ride without a helmet...nothing to protect...

400px-Brain_and_pea.png

Obama is acting more and more like Rev. Jeremiah Wright everyday. How did that happen? :eusa_whistle:

Looks like he was listening after all to all that HATE WHITEY shit... :eusa_whistle:

I see why you ride without a helmet...nothing to protect...
And I see in the face of the obvious you had nothing but bull shit to spew.

Typical liberal prick.

WE ALL KNOW what obama listened to for TWENTY YEARS sitting there FRONT AND CENTER. If you deny it, you're a LIAR and a pathetic obama ass kissing fool.

Last edited:
Note carefully the liberals are not defending Gates on facts or reality, they are attacking those that do so as somehow being wrong for supporting Cops or the Cop Union. They are not debating if Gates or the cop were wrong, they are appealing to emotion and fear mongering. They are claiming that Gates did no wrong not based on the facts of the matter before them but rather on stereotypes, hate mongering, Fear mongering, and an appeal to emotion. The messenger must be shot not his message, why? Because it involves now the sacred revered Obama. Obama has spoken and us mere mortals should now roll over and play dead. Ignore the facts, ignore the reality, ignore basic fundamental argument techniques. Attack the messenger, accuse the people defending the cops as being right wing conservatives with an agenda. Completely drop any talk of what did or did not happen between the cop and Gates. LIE about when and where the arrest took place. Bad mouth a Union, something that Liberals keep telling us are the core ideal for this Country. No go with emotion and fear, fabricated fear, manufactured by liberals bent on doing anything BUT arguing on the merits of the case.

LOL!!!

When it comes to punishment, arresting and killing human beings, the government can do no wrong in the tiny little pea of a right wing statist...

The President:
"Now, I don’t know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge Police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home; and number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately. That’s just a fact.

As you know, Lynn, when I was in the state legislature in Illinois, we worked on a racial profiling bill because there was indisputable evidence that blacks and Hispanics were being stopped disproportionately. And that is a sign, an example of how, you know, race remains a factor in this society. That doesn’t lessen the incredible progress that has been made. I am standing here as testimony to the progress that’s been made.

And yet the fact of the matter is, is that this still haunts us. And even when there are honest misunderstandings, the fact that blacks and Hispanics are picked up more frequently and oftentime for no cause casts suspicion even when there is good cause. And that’s why I think the more that we’re working with local law enforcement to improve policing techniques so that we’re eliminating potential bias, the safer everybody is going to be."

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

He wasn't there, he didn't know . . . so he should have kept his mouth shut.

Gates yelled at an officer, accused him of racial bias, and refused to calm down and, as a result of his actions, was arrested for disorderly conduct. As he should have been. When a cop asks you to step outside and to calm down, you should oblige. The whole situation would have had a different outcome had Gates done this.

Gates should thank whoever called the cops in the first place. They were looking out for his house and he's too 'outraged' to even realize it. Suppose it had been two burglars breaking into his house? Would Gates have cried 'racism' if no one had called the cops? Give me a break.

LOL!!!

The President:

Abraham Lincoln

Gates yelled at an officer, accused him of racial bias, and refused to calm down and, as a result of his actions, was arrested for disorderly conduct. As he should have been. When a cop asks you to step outside and to calm down, you should oblige. The whole situation would have had a different outcome had Gates done this.

Gates should thank whoever called the cops in the first place. They were looking out for his house and he's too 'outraged' to even realize it. Suppose it had been two burglars breaking into his house? Would Gates have cried 'racism' if no one had called the cops? Give me a break.

You hit the nail on the head.

LOL!!!

The President:

Abraham Lincoln

They get stopped disproportionately because they commit a disproportionate number of crimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
And during his press conference yesterday he did express thanks to his neighbor for calling the cops.

LOL!!!

The President:

Abraham Lincoln

Oh you WERE there!

LOL!!!

The President:

Abraham Lincoln

Oh you WERE there!

What a twit.

Charge dropped against black Harvard scholar - Yahoo! News

The police union press conference this morning was fascinating!

They are taking a very strong collective stance against the president. At least one of the officers on the scene during this Gates debacle was Black. Dispatch was able to hear Gates yelling at the officers almost the entire time - the guy was off his rocker. It appears the Cambridge police were acting well within their authority to arrest this guy - they were simply asking for proof of identity when Gates went off.

Obama has made this a national issue that continues to cycle in the news and it is blowing up in his face BIG TIME. He has come off immature and prone to jumping to conclusions - playing the race card at the presidential level.

Another tough week for the Obama White House...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back