Police to Furry: "Stop wearing your Bunny Suit in Public, you're scaring the CHILDREN

But, as long as he's in his home or on his property, he should be allowed to wear whatever he wants. The hiding behind the trees and pretending to shoot the kids I think went to far, who wants to be pretend shot at by a furry?

OK, maybe they do:

Furries.jpg

But, as long as he's in his home or on his property, he should be allowed to wear whatever he wants. The hiding behind the trees and pretending to shoot the kids I think went to far, who wants to be pretend shot at by a furry?

OK, maybe they do:

Furries.jpg

Oh yeah,

In the name of freedom, we can be the biggest freaks we want on our own property.

well, we can't, but we should be.

OK, maybe they do:

Furries.jpg

Oh yeah,

In the name of freedom, we can be the biggest freaks we want on our own property.

well, we can't, but we should be.
Beware of staying at a hotel hosting a local social club 'convention' on a friday or saturday night.

Forum List

Back